Ned!

YEP!! Isn't it cool!! Pizza party time.

Judy/blue

AquilaStamps
(enthusiast)
05/15/07 08:53 AM
Re: Over 1000 registered here! new [re: Ned]  

Ned:

It sure does say it all. They will find, as all of us have, that the program is superior. Most of all the tech support from Thom is beyond compare. Best of all the board is full of information, help, and a great group of people.

Garry

Ned
(journeyman)
05/15/07 10:01 AM
Re: Over 1000 registered here! new [re: AquilaStamps]  

Garry,

Tech support from Thom is first rate, but his job is made easier by the best first-tier tech support I've ever seen--on this board, from Judy.

Anyone who's experienced other tech support--and eBay support is a good example of this--knows how difficult it is even to get them to understand the question. In about a dozen questions to eBay, both chat and email, they have immediately understood my query only once. I don't think my questions are obscure, but apparently they're outside the script.

Contrast that kind of experience with what you get here. Despite having both a good-sized business and a good-sized life, Judy answers questions more promptly than people who are paid to do it--and she gets it right.

Ned

bluepennylady
(veteran)
05/15/07 10:59 AM

Ned,

How kind of you! Thanks. I don't always get it right. I have pulled some real boners that had poor Thom working overtime to fix. And I have had to email the guy more than once with an SOS me please. But I try And I sure do enjoy it. This is the most fun to do. I love it!

Judy/blue

AquilaStamps
(enthusiast)
05/15/07 04:54 PM

Ned:
You are so right about Judy. She has helped a lot of people and in some cases got them up and running in no time. It is important to remember also that she does this on her own without any renumeration at all. Judy is a great lady to boot. This board has helped all of us and it has helped make for a great AW2K experience.

Garry

bluepennylady
(veteran)
05/15/07 08:06 PM
Re: Over 1000 registered here! new [re: AquilaStamps]  

Hi,

Okay you guys. You are going to completely embrass me which isn't easy to do. Or make me cry. Thank you ever so much.

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads