Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 6289 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

maisey
(stranger)
08/08/07 09:26 AM
paying out consignments  

Is there a way I get AW to print up what I owe a consignor? I can't figure out how to do it - thanks
Maisey

Maisey

bluepennylady
(veteran)
08/08/07 09:39 AM
Re: paying out consignments new [re: maisey]  

Maisey,

How in the world are you doing!!! Haven't seen you for a while. I hope all is well.

Yes you can print out consignment reports. AW2000 has several Standard reports, Or you can choose to customize one to better suit your needs.

Go to Tools | Reports. When the "Reports" dialog box opens, select "Consignment Reports" in the upper portion called "Report types"

In the lower portion you will see "Standard Reports" and "Customized reports" Nothing will appear in the "Customized reports" section unless you have elected to customize a particular Consignment report.

You will see four options in the Consignment Standard reports. Try the first option "Summary by Consignor". On the right hand side pane, complete the fields. You will want Consignment fees which are "Unpaid"
Invoices that are "Paid"
Try Using the Invoices dates ranging from x to x

Check the box next to "Consignor" in the lower portion of the dialog box. In the drop down menu on the right, select the consignor.

Sort by Invoice #.

Click "Go"

See if that report looks like something you can use.

Now something you need to know. Be sure to go through the Invoices and mark the consignment fee as paid for each Invoice Item on each Invoice. You will find that field by scrolling over on the Invoice to the far right. Once the "Consignor paid" box is checked, it will not show up as needing to be paid again on any other reports.

Does that help?

Judy/blue

maisey
(stranger)
08/09/07 07:21 AM
Re: paying out consignments new [re: bluepennylady]  

Hi, great instructions - thanks - Now, if I check that the consignments have been paid after I pay my consignor, will AW think I've paid my consignor for those invoices?
Many thanks
Maisey

Maisey

bluepennylady
(veteran)
08/09/07 08:08 AM
Re: paying out consignments new [re: maisey]  

Maisey,

You are most welcome. Glad the instructions were easy to follow. I wonder sometimes about myself

When you check "Consignor Paid", those Invoices will not appear in the particular report like you just ran. "Invoices that are paid and Consignor fees which are unpaid". There are other reports to run which will show all the fees paid to a particular consignor.

The report is designed to work that way. If it did not, then everytime you were to run the fees, you would pay the consignor over and over again.

Does that make sense??

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads