Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 5605 *Threaded Mode

sueppy
(stranger )
01/01/08 05:24 PM
uploads  

I want a program that will allow me to have an auction site of my own where people who have items they want to post can put them on the site based on how I set up all stipulations. Is "Auction Wizard 2000" capeable of this ?

bluepennylady
(Pooh-Bah)
01/01/08 06:32 PM
Re: uploads new [re: sueppy]  

Hi,

Welcome to the Auction Wizard discussion board! Nice to meet you.

Auction Wizard 2000 is an Auction management software program designed for listing Auctions and backend management at several auction sites. It does have the capability for uploading individual lots to your own website. Those are referred to as AW2000 generated websites.

The built in Thumbnail website Templates that come with AW2000 have links back to the Auction site. Any Lilsting template can be converted to pure HTML. A thumbnail website template can be converted to pure HTML too. You can then add Paypal paynow buttons as well as other things such as your email address instead of a auction link. Your website navigation etc.

If you want to get an idea of how the AW2000 generated websites look, you can take a look at my website. All the hyperlinks such as "Collectibles" Pliers, Wrenches, Screwdrivers, etc all link to AW2000 generated websites. I upload those everyday after I have finished listing auction lots. Now I haven't uploaded any of my thumbnail website templates that I have converted to pure HTML yet. But I have re-done quite a few and will here in the next couple of weeks. All kinds of things can be done after converting a template to pure HTML.

Does that help?

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/bluepennylady?refid=store
Visit our website too!
http://www.pennyworthsales.com

Ned
(member)
01/02/08 09:03 AM
Re: uploads new [re: sueppy]  

Hi,

If I understand what you're saying, you'd like to create SueppysOwnEbay.com, and let others list their own goods and control their auctions, more or less like eBay.

AW2K was built to support sellers on eBay, eBay stores, Overstock.com, and some others. It helps the seller deal with those sites, but does not replace the auction sites' core functionality.

AW2K does provide good support for consignment sales on eBay, where others have you list and control the auctions. AW2K does not provide a way for you, the seller, to let consignors control only their own auctions.

Ned

Edited by Ned on 01/02/08 09:05 AM (server time).

*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads