Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 5195 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

chada32
(Unregistered)
01/22/03 03:26 PM
Wish List-Merge Invoice Button  

It would be so convenient to have a merge invoice button right on top of the the invoice window instead of having to go up to top and click Invoice, Merge Invoice. I need to do this for every auction - hundreds every week - this would sure save a lot of time. ditto, the queue shipping label - a close button would be terrific. Keep up the good work - thes program is fantastic!!!

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
01/23/03 11:25 AM
Re: Wish List-Merge Invoice Button new [re: chada32]  

Your suggestion has been added to our suggestion list. Please contact technical support via email at info@auctionwizard2000.com and describe how you handle your Invoices and why you need to merge so many of them. There may be a better way to handle your Invoices to reduce the number of them that need merged.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

Tradeguy
(stranger )
01/28/03 02:19 PM
Re: Wish List-Merge Invoice Button new [re: AuctionWizard]  

I'd second that request. In my case, I offer a shipping discounts on orders within a 5 day range, and about 25% of my orders turn out to be multiple auction and/or store buys, so I frequently need to merge invoices as well.

In fact, when I have a lot of invoices to handle, I sometimes have to check each one for "merge possibilities". A button would make it easier - but it would be even better if there was an option to combine invoices during invoice creation with "any matching open invoices" - that would solve the problem in it's entirety.

Also - a big THANKS to who ever posted the html+template code for the combined paypal purchase link. For some buyers, its a major convenience.

Since the start of 2003, I've processed over 200 invoices and 500+ auction lots - I simply couldn't handle it without AW2K. This is a fantastic program!!

Rich

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads