General
   >> Feedback
Thread views: 61872 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
bluepennylady
(old hand)
04/17/07 02:14 PM
Re: Omit from FB queue new [re: tictictic_OnEbay]  

Sue,

In order to submit feedback when the item has been shipped and status is Feedback not Left, you'll have to change your Program options. I forgot you submit feedback as soon as payment is received. So go to File | Program Options | Invoices and uncheck the "Allow feedback to be left when status is Waiting to ship"

The Invoice should appear in the Leave feedback dialog box.

Did I remember correctly??? You submit feedback as soon as payment is received which means the Invoice Status is waiting to ship.

Judy/blue

bluepennylady
(old hand)
04/17/07 02:42 PM

Sue,

Hee, hee, I keep seeing small problems. You do not have to put a check in the Feedback left checkbox if you manually close an Invoice. Once closed, the invoice will not appear in the Leave Feedback dialog box.

Then if you need to change the status back manually, the Invoice will appear in the Leave Feedback dialog box.

The other thing, after you unchecked the Feedback Left checkbox, did you hit "Edit record" and Post Changes? That will cause the Invoice record changes to actually record.

Judy/blue

tictictic_OnEbay
(enthusiast)
04/17/07 02:55 PM
Re: Omit from FB queue new [re: bluepennylady]  

Yes, same Invoice.

Sue

tictictic_OnEbay
(enthusiast)
04/17/07 02:59 PM

I changed the setting (unchecked "Allow FB to be left when Status is Waiting to ship"), but the Invoice still does not show up when I view the Leave Feedback dialog box.

Very stubborn Invoice, huh?

Sue

bluepennylady
(old hand)
04/17/07 03:03 PM

Sue,

Leave your Program options back as they were to allow feedback to be submitted when status is Waiting to ship.

Uncheck the "Feedback left" checkbox. The use the "Edit record" and Post changes tools on the toolbar.

See if that works.

You can always go to the Invoice and hit "Invoice" on the menu, Leave feedback from there for that one INvoice. But I would like to see if Editing record and Post changes corrects the problem

Judy/blue

tictictic_OnEbay
(enthusiast)
04/17/07 03:12 PM

I did try changing the Status manually (tried Hold, as you suggested, and of course, I've changed it to Feedback Not Left), but it didn't work.

Yup, I did hit the Edit Record checkmark after unchecking the Feedback Left option in Program Options.

Here's what the page currently looks like:

http://members.dslextreme.com/users/emailshere/AW3262Status.jpg (view it full screen)

Sue

tictictic_OnEbay
(enthusiast)
04/17/07 03:18 PM

Oh my gosh! I'm such an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just viewed this buyer's FB and on the second page (never checked the second page before) there's my FB for him. I'm sooooooo sorry to have bothered you with this. Duh! It's not showing up cuz I did leave FB. I'll go soak my head now............................

Glub, Sue

tictictic_OnEbay
(enthusiast)
04/17/07 03:24 PM

Ok, not going down the toilet just yet.

I confess to have made a huge blunder on this, but I still think there should be a way for us push-overs (we leave FB as soon as we receive payments) to set an occasional transaction on ice and not have it continually show up on the Leave FB dialog box. Maybe an option to set its Status to Delay Feedback. I'll post this to the Suggestions Topic.

Thanks Judy for all your help. Sorry it was falling into a black hole. But the techniques you suggested are useful for future similar situations.

Sue

bluepennylady
(old hand)
04/17/07 04:03 PM

Sue,

~~~~ <> ::::: """"""" ()

That is me all over the floor laughing at you!!!! Tears rolling down my cheeks and I have to go to the City council meeting here in a few minutes. I can't have my makeup all messed up from crying

I am glad you figured out the mystery of the wayward Invoice.

Judy/blue

tictictic_OnEbay
(enthusiast)
04/17/07 04:15 PM

Well, thanks for being a good sport and not being P-Od at me. Good thing I can drive a car better than I can run AW.

Sue

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads