Listing
   >> FTP & Image Management
Thread views: 8405 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Ceed19
(Unregistered)
02/02/03 08:29 AM
Why does gallery image REQUIRE a template be used?  

I have my own templates which work well, AW2k butchers the with its template settings, which is very annoying because you have to sue a template to make the gallery images work.

I have to not use a template then I have t manually go through and revise every auction to add the gallery image.

WHy does Aw2k have to use a template in order to list a gallery image?

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
02/03/03 01:18 PM
Re: Why does gallery image REQUIRE a template be used? new [re: Ceed19]  

Oh. I didn't realise this was the case. This explains why I am having problems with it saying I don't have a gallery image loaded when I go to list...

Seems to me that if I've added an image to the listing using the tool, and you know what FTP site to upload the image to, you can then deduce the URL necessary for this image and use it as the URL for the gallery image entry.

Without being able to use my own design for HTML listings and specify gallery images, the tool becomes a lot less useful. Either it is automated or it is not.

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
02/03/03 01:26 PM
Re: Why does gallery image REQUIRE a template be used? new [re: Anonymous]  

The other problem with manually adding gallery images is that of course, fees are now not up-to-date. The more the program does automatically, the more likely I am to plunk down the cash. More than anything, I want a program to manage the $$ end of things. I've been doing well at HTML for some time and it is the dollars and cents that is not yet under control.

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads