Listing
   >> FTP & Image Management
Thread views: 6913 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pam
(Unregistered)
05/05/03 04:16 AM
Two users/ one website  

My husband and I both have seperate AW2000 licenses, but use our website to upload our images. Here's the problem.

When he has auctions running with pictures already on the website and then I place auctions on Ebay, all his images on RUNNING auctions are deleted with my new images overwriting his images. WHAT A MESS!

I tried putting both our profiles in AW and then making the one profile active, and it still deleted the images.

So, in essence, the question is rather simple:

Can two seperate AW users with 2 seperate licenses, working on a home LAN (I think that's the words the he used), use the same website without the images being deleted and overwritten?

Spending over 6 hours yesterday uploading, inserting each individually and fixing over 60 auctions isn't very time saving.

Tradeguy
(journeyman)
05/05/03 08:05 AM
Re: Two users/ one website new [re: Pam]  

You can use the same website - but not the same directory on that website. Just create a seperate directory for one of you, and setup your FTP account in AW2K to access that remote directory.

For example, your remote directory might be:
/public_html

Add a directory called "hers" and set it to:
/public_html/hers

AW2K will automatically create a directory below this level called "aw" to store your pictures in.

Hope that helps!
Rich

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads