Listing
   >> FTP & Image Management
Thread views: 6121 *Threaded Mode

mdp
(stranger )
05/25/03 12:45 PM
Gallery Image Listing Problem  

Hi Folks!

It's been a while since I last used AW2K. Today, however, when trying to upload my auctions, I've come across a problem and I'm hoping someone here can help.

I don't use AW2K's built-in templates. I'm a web developer, so I prefer to do my own html. Used to be, when in AW2k's listing screens, there was a field to enter the URL to the gallery image. This was great - as I could select and prepare a specific picture just for the gallery - which allowed me to optimize and size it correctly for that use.

Now, it appears that AW2k won't let me enter that during the listing process. Rather, it looks like it uses the first picture in the template - but that obviously won't work for me.

Is there any way around this? I suppose I can just go back and edit all the auctions and add the gallery image manually, but that's gonna' be a big pain for 50+ auctions. Besides, the listing prices will be wrong in AW2K, which will throw off my records. 9

If there is no reasonable work-around for this, then I'd like to request that a fix be added to the development list. Even if it was simply just the ability to submit a bogus URL with all listings, that would be a help. Then we'd get the emails from ebay to fix our images, and we could just zip right through those emails and update each auction.

Cheers!

mdp

Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads