Listing
   >> FTP & Image Management
Thread views: 7161 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

lotsofstuffnsuch
(Unregistered)
06/23/04 09:10 PM
Probably a really dumb newbie question new  

I am into my second day of aw2000, and I am confused as all get out! So for you long time users this probably will sound like a really dumb question.
I am used to 3rd parties that store my pics, now I am trying to use this software, and I am going to assume (mistake??) that I will need to use my own webpage space for pics.
My question is, hubby configured the ftp settings and such, don't know much about them, do I assume that when I chose a pic for the auction, and when I get ready to send an auction to an auctions site, that aw2000 will upload a pic to my webspace that was spelled out in the settings?
I have uploaded pics there already, but does this mean I can get rid of those and just let aw do it???
Thanks!
Debby

rodgw
(Unregistered)
06/24/04 09:03 PM
Re: Probably a really dumb newbie question [re: lotsofstuffnsuch]  

AW2K will load your pictures to where ever you want to send them.
Your correct, in that when you go through the listing process (sending your ad to eBay) AW2K uploads your pics to the site you specified. AW2K date stamps when it uploaded your pics so that after a time (you tell AW2K how long) it will go through a deleting process whenever you list more auctions.
Hope this helps
rodgw

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads