Listing
   >> FTP & Image Management
Thread views: 12471 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

mgale
(stranger )
06/30/02 04:54 PM
Maximum Image Size?  

I have a picture that is 250 x 617. It works well in the listing (running down the left side) but I can't get it into the preview. The image is reduced down to about 300 px. long. If I view it in the Image viewer it shows as being the full size, but I can't get it into the listing full size.

Does AW2000 or eBay have a max picture dimension?

Marie

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
07/01/02 04:31 PM
Re: Maximum Image Size? new [re: mgale]  

The settings that control the size of the images in your listings can be found on the "General" tab of the Program Options dialog box (File | Program Options... on the menu bar). Look in the area labeled "Uploaded Images".

-- The Auction Wizard Team

mgale
(stranger )
07/01/02 05:54 PM
Re: Maximum Image Size? new [re: AuctionWizard]  

Thank you! I knew it had to be something simple!

Marie

sbsyncro
(Unregistered)
09/17/02 10:55 AM

Is there a way to have larger images uploaded to the "Full-sized images" page located at: ~ /aw2k/Lot-1.html"gallery and then just constrain the size of the pictures in the lot listing on eBay using the program options? This may be a way to get around the need for integrating "clickable thumbnails" into the auction listing itself.

I would love to be able to post the full-sized ( 1280 x 960) pictures behind the lot preview, and limit the actual auction listing to just 300 x 300 pictures.

Brent

Chance
(stranger )
11/29/02 07:26 PM

I have located this option (File | Program Options) , but when running (3) seperate copies (using AW2K networking capabilities) of AW2K I have found that I have to adjust this setting at each station. Is there a way to set the Max size once for all stations?
Thanks, Chance

(Auction Wizard Team)
12/02/02 12:11 PM
Re: Maximum Image Size? new [re: sbsyncro]  

The same image files are used for the images that appear in listings and on website Lot Pages. They cannot have different dimensions. The "Uploaded Images" settings on the "General" tab on the "Program Options" dialog box control the dimensions of the images.

(Auction Wizard Team)
12/02/02 12:20 PM
Re: Maximum Image Size? new [re: Chance]  

The image size settings are not shared, so you need to set them on each computer. They should be set exactly the same on all computers.

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads