Listing
   >> FTP & Image Management
Thread views: 7462 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Bob Blaney
(Unregistered)
08/19/02 01:23 PM
AW set up of image location  

I created new listings in AW(first time). I had all the pictures for my auctions named in a certain manner. When I added the images to the listing it seemed to keep my name in the auction listing.
However, when the images were uploaded to my web server they were renamed to LotImgn.jpg and were to go into a directory called aw2k.
How do I tell AW to send them to my directory called images/auction? Or do I have to use aw2k? My FTP is set up properly in AW. I cannot find any help on where these names came from. Can I also tell AW to NOT change my image names?

wheeloftime
(stranger )
08/19/02 11:17 PM
Re: AW set up of image location new [re: Bob Blaney]  

As far as I know Aw2k will always create a remote directory called 'aw2k' on your ftp-server, nothing to change about that.
The only thing you could do is configure your FTP-account within Aw2k and set the remote directory to images/auction but you will still get a subdirectory underneath that called aw2k.
As for the naming of the pictures, once you submit them to eBay or any other supported auction site it will always be this
'LotImgxx.jpg '. As long as you don't have to refer to those pictures from other sources it shouldn't bother you otherwise it will be a bit of a pain.
Hope this clarifies a little bit !

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads