Listing
   >> FTP & Image Management
Thread views: 69121 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)
bluepennylady
(veteran)
05/30/07 08:59 AM
Re: Videos new [re: Ned]  

did someone say "CHOCOLATE" I love chocolate. Can't eat it but I just love it. I love to smell it, imagine what it tastes like. ymm, yumm, yummm.
So AW2000 is now going to suppport adding smell of chocolate to our Listings. How cool!

I'll be serious. I understand what you mean. I emailed the AW2000 tech concerning the suggestion. Maybe I should ask about the ability to add aromas to our listings as well.

Judy/blue

lindanorby
(newbie)
05/31/07 08:55 AM
Re: Videos new [re: bluepennylady]  

Hi, I thought I had already sent this but apparently I did something wrong. Anyway just got back over here and want to thank Judy et al for looking into this. My idea too was that AW would allow us to manage any file type..

Marty, I don't know you and your wife, but read that you and she are going through a medical crisis. You both are in my prayers too.

moonstruck22
(journeyman)
05/31/07 06:29 PM
Re: Videos new [re: lindanorby]  

Linda,

Thank you for your prayerful support. We had another treatment yesterday and today has been a REAL rough one. But we keep focusing on the tomorrow and that God is faithful and He will get us through this and the support of others is all part of that promise.

Thanks again to all,

Marty

bluepennylady
(veteran)
05/31/07 07:37 PM
Re: Videos new [re: moonstruck22]  

Marty,

She has been on my mind all day today. I am glad you let us know. I'm sorry today has been rough. When you hold her hand and pray, know this, there are hundreds of others joining with you both. And there is power in agreement.

Judy/blue

AquilaStamps
(enthusiast)
05/31/07 10:18 PM
Re: Videos new [re: moonstruck22]  

Marty:
Thanks so much for letting us know how things are going. I'm so sorry to hear that today was a rough day after chemo. Just know that prayers are there for both of you. When the day is the darkest and the rough time is at its most horrible - God's loving hands will be there to hold both of you. Remember to take care of yourself also - that is important and it helps your wife also.

Garry

moonstruck22
(journeyman)
05/31/07 11:10 PM
Re: Videos new [re: AquilaStamps]  

Garry,
Thanks, great advice! I guess that means I should find the pillow since it's 1am! I have been running a crazy schedule doing things when I can and taking care of the important things in life! Fortunately most of my restoration clients have been understanding, however some for whatever reason think their queen anne chair is more important, so I cater with love, and pray for them.
I'm off to rest catch you all after the sun rises!
Thanks again,

Marty

bluepennylady
(veteran)
06/01/07 06:09 PM
Re: Videos new [re: lindanorby]  

Linda,

There is a small problem with embedded videos. At this time eBay only allows a few sites to host the embedded videos. All hosting sites must be approved by eBay. Now I did not find Photobucket in that list. You might be careful about using Photobucket's code. If you get caught eBay can cancel your auction. and/or suspend the seller.

Next step, find out what needs to be done for individual seller's hosting site to be approved. Nothing is ever simple, is it???

Judy/blue

Ned
(member)
06/01/07 06:44 PM
Re: Videos new [re: bluepennylady]  

Judy said

In reply to:

Next step, find out what needs to be done for individual seller's hosting site to be approved

While you're at it, ask about aroma files .

Are Flash presentations acceptable? Are we allowed to host them ourselves?

Ned

bluepennylady
(veteran)
06/01/07 07:16 PM

Ned,

I sent an aroma request to AW2000 tech support. No response But then I specified chocolate. Maybe I should have requested any fragrance.

Evidently the videos can only be hosted by one of the five or six approved sites. Here is the link to the announcement:

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/core/200706.shtml#2007-06-01120450

and then the explicit policy down about half way on the page

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/listing-links.html

It doesn't appear to me that any of us can host our own even using flash as flash it what is required.

Judy/blue

AquilaStamps
(enthusiast)
06/01/07 08:41 PM

Ned:

With all of the new LCD screens it will be an easy thing soon to embed "Scratch & Sniff" technology into eBay auctions. However, eBay will want to sniff out the code and approve it before uploading. I'm sure lots of sellers will be raising a stink over eBays usual heavy handed approach.

Scritch, scritch, scratch. Hmmm wet dog. Yuk

Garry

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)
Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads