Listing
   >> FTP & Image Management
Thread views: 69124 *Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)
lindanorby
(newbie)
05/29/07 06:16 PM
Re: Videos new [re: bluepennylady]  

Judy, I tried to reply to you outside this forum using my e-mail, but am not sure you got it...the code is:

<embed width="430" height="389" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://vid24.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid24.photobucket.com/albums/c12/lindanorby/FemaleLamp.flv"></embed>

bluepennylady
(veteran)
05/29/07 06:16 PM
Re: Videos new [re: lindanorby]  

Linda,

Thanks,...Yes I looked at the auction. very nice indeed.

I found the code by looking at the source. You must have an account at Photobucket? I am wondering, I am wondering, I am wondering. Humm, I might have to mess with this. I have an idea or two.

this is most dangerous for me to get an idea or two

Judy/blue

lindanorby
(newbie)
05/29/07 06:17 PM

Oh yes...my dear I AM having a hard time. I'm not getting a security blanket sort of feeling that my messages are getitng thru...but, by God, they must be!

bluepennylady
(veteran)
05/29/07 06:18 PM

Linda,

Oh thank you. I had found the code by viewing the source. But this verifies what I found. Plus I don't have to save it at home then remember to move it to work so I can mess around with a couple of ideas.

Judy/blue

lindanorby
(newbie)
05/29/07 06:20 PM

I do have an account at Photobucket...absolutely free, zip, nadda...everyone uses it to put pics on eBay. Haven't been able to figure out to this day how Photobucket can do this - musts have something to do with advertising on their site.

But, my druthers would be to store the videos on my own site, and have the magic of AW manage them...uploading, deleting after so much time, etc.

bluepennylady
(veteran)
05/29/07 06:23 PM

Linda,

I'll try to work on an idea or two in the next few days. The player is just the regular media player. So the video is simply uploaded to a particular folder at Photobucket. It may be doable, I just don't know until I give it a good ole country whirl to see.

Judy/blue

bluepennylady
(veteran)
05/29/07 06:25 PM

Linda,

Well, I think you are doing just fine. I am tracking with you all the way. Maybe it is just the "girl" talking and how we girls can communicate but I am not having a hard time following you at all. You have been most helpful providing information!

Now, to find that security blankie to send to you!!

Judy/blue

lindanorby
(newbie)
05/29/07 06:34 PM

Judy, can you keep us posted on what you find out? It is a simple windows medial player, & It hink most folks have that by now...if they don't, well, they're probably light years behind and don't deservie to the video in the first place :-) (I hope that didn't sound too mean)

bluepennylady
(veteran)
05/29/07 06:36 PM
Re: Videos [re: lindanorby]  

Linda,

No no no that doesn't sound mean at all. I agree. The media player is installed on most computers now when you get them. And it only takes a minute to install if you don't. So no big deal.

I will let you know what I find out.

Judy/blue

bluepennylady
(veteran)
05/29/07 06:38 PM

Linda,

If I had my silly digital camera home with me tonight, I would try my first "experiment" But I left it at work laying on the photo table.

Judy/blue

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)
*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads