Listing
   >> FTP & Image Management
Thread views: 182359 *Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | (show all)
mouse
(member)
09/07/07 09:10 AM
Re: status of auctions new [re: bluepennylady]  

I haven't done anything with the auctions lots I imported. Some are in Inventory though & some are in auctions.
Thanks!
Mickey

bluepennylady
(Pooh-Bah)
09/07/07 09:21 AM
Re: status of auctions new [re: mouse]  

Mickey,

Thanks. That is what I needed to know to help you

Since you haven't done anything with them yet, you can just turn them into Inventory Items and create auction lots so you can get them online. Once you get everything you imported fixed with images, etc. The imported stuff you can delete. But let's not delete anything yet.

Send me your email address again. I seemed to have lost it from the other day when you emailed me. And I will send you a step by step instructions on how to convert imported Auctions and/or Inventory items. It is really elementary looking but it works

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/bluepennylady?refid=store

mouse
(member)
09/07/07 03:38 PM

Thanks Judy!
My email is mickey6590@softhome.net
Mickey

bluepennylady
(Pooh-Bah)
09/07/07 07:24 PM

Mickey,

I just sent you a document. If it doesn't help, don't even think twice about letting me know. And I'll try to find something better to help you.

Let me know

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!

mouse
(member)
09/09/07 01:18 PM

I'm trying to list some auctions & I keep getting this message...
"FTP ERROR: Unable to log in to FTP server. Upload aborted."
I've restarted both the computers & can''t figure it out. Does it mean my server is down for some reason? Hope this doesn't happen very often!
Thanks!
Mickey

bluepennylady
(Pooh-Bah)
09/09/07 02:53 PM

Mickey,

It could certainly mean your FTP server is down.

Go to your FTP account and try to log in and see if you can log in.

Are your images showing up on your auction listings that are running on eBay?

If they are, are you sure you have space left on your FTP account. Meaning what is the limit on your FTP space. Some FTP accounts will literally shut you off if you exceed your limit. Others will simply bill you for the overage. You should check to see what your FTP account allows.

The other thing you can do is paste one of the image url's into a new browser window and see if it displays. If it displays then your FTP server is running and something else is wrong.

let me know

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!

mouse
(member)
09/09/07 03:29 PM

Hi Judy
My images are showing up in the auctions I have listed now. Also, when I copy & paste the URL into the browser window, it works fine. I tried to log in to my account & was told I have the wrong password. I saved the email with my password, so don't know what the problem is. I just sent an email to pair.com.....hopefully they'll get right back to me! It's probably something very simple! I hope!
Mickey

mouse
(member)
09/09/07 04:16 PM

I got a response from pair.com. They sent me a new password since I couldn't log into my account. Now I can log into my account but Auction Wizard still won't connect to the FTP server.....I keep getting an "error". It worked fine when I was on the trial version....it wouldn't have anything to do with the registration code would it?
Pair.com told me to have my password with Auction Wizard & with them the same.....I don't remember having a password with Auction Wizard.
Thanks again!
Mickey

mouse
(member)
09/09/07 05:44 PM
Re: just ignore my last 2 questions! new [re: bluepennylady]  

Just wanted to let you know that everything is OK! I forgot to change my password in the Auction WIzards FTP settings! Geez! My husband figured it out!
Thanks for your help!
Mickey

bluepennylady
(Pooh-Bah)
09/09/07 05:54 PM
Re: just ignore my last 2 questions! new [re: mouse]  

Mickey,

Husband's are so nice to have around. They can fix so many things for us!! Nothing like a handy dandy hubby to save the day!

I was just getting ready to post and suggest you check your password in AW2K since you changed the password at pair.com. Sounds like you are good to go

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | (show all)
*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads