Listing
   >> FTP & Image Management
Thread views: 182371 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | (show all)
mouse
(journeyman)
08/29/07 08:40 AM
Re: status of auctions new [re: bluepennylady]  

I think those auctions that I thought updated got relisted (I queued them earlier). I have an auction ending pretty quick & I'll let you know if that one goes to off line when I update!
Mickey

bluepennylady
(veteran)
08/29/07 08:46 AM
Re: status of auctions new [re: mouse]  

Mickey,

You Queued the Auction lots for listing before they had ended? Did you change the Auction lot status manually as they cannot be Queued for listing when the Status is Online?

If you wait a couple of minutes before using Auction Site | Update all lots, after the auctions end, it will work better. It is an eBay issue not an AW2000 to wait. It is the way eBay releases information about closed Auctions.

So wait just a couple of minutes when the End of Auctions come in before updating all lots.

Let me know!

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/bluepennylady

mouse
(journeyman)
08/29/07 09:32 AM

The auctions I queued for listing ended last night but the status didn't change, so I changed it to "offline", then queued them for listing.
I just had an auction end & the status is still "online". I'll wait a little while longer & try to update auctions again. I did receive payment for the item, but when I tried to associate it with the item, I got the message "No matching records".
Thanks!!
Mickey

mouse
(journeyman)
08/29/07 09:36 AM

I just updated again & it says that item is "offline". Shouldn't it say "sold not shipped"? I did have a winning bidder. It shows the bidder's user ID & the shipping cost, but not what the item sold for.
Maybe I did something wrong when I listed it? Can you think of a reason that the status would change to "offline" instead of "sold"?
Thanks!
Mickey

bluepennylady
(veteran)
08/29/07 09:51 AM

Mickey,

If you have not generated an Invoice, there will not be a record to associate it with.

The Auction lot that ended. Double check the Auction id number on the End of Auction against the Auction id in AW2000 for that Auction lot and see if they are the same. Let me know if whether or not they are the same or different.

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!

mouse
(journeyman)
08/29/07 10:00 AM

Yes, they have the same auction ID #.

bluepennylady
(veteran)
08/29/07 10:05 AM

MIckey,

Change that one Auction lot status back to Online and update it manually. You can update that one lot manually by using your keyboard. Hit the Ctrl+D key at the same time and AW2000 will update it.

Let me know if the buyer information stores.

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!

mouse
(journeyman)
08/29/07 10:27 AM

OK, I updated manually & it updated & status went to "sold not shipped". When I open the payment email, I'm still getting told there's no matching records.
Mickey

bluepennylady
(veteran)
08/29/07 10:30 AM

Mickey,

Generate invoices.

Go to Tasks | Generate Invoices.

When you use the manual update method like that, no "generate Invoices' prompt appears. You have to use Tasks | Generate Invoices .

Let me know if that works better

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!

mouse
(journeyman)
08/29/07 10:41 AM

Duh..............I can't believe I didn't remember to generate invoices! That worked. Do you have any idea why I had to manually update that auction? Just wondering............
Mickey

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | (show all)
Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads