Listing
   >> FTP & Image Management
Thread views: 182393 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | (show all)
mouse
(journeyman)
08/23/07 06:14 PM
Re: status of auctions new [re: bluepennylady]  

One more thing. When you say if you have four sizes of pants.........do you mean if you have the exact same size you make 4 different inventory items or if you have four same style, different sizes?
Mickey

bluepennylady
(veteran)
08/23/07 06:32 PM
Re: status of auctions new [re: mouse]  

Mickey,

Sorry, I was not clear.

If I had four blue pants. all the same style and color but different sizes. A size 6 , 8, 10 and 14. I would create an Inventory Item for each size.

Is that better?

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/bluepennylady

mouse
(journeyman)
08/25/07 06:14 PM

Another question! When I make an inventory item, I usually just do the description, etc then I click on make New Auction, then I click on the Auction Tab & finish the auction there. This time I forgot & I added pics while I was in the Inventory. When I went to "New Auction Lot", then clicked on "Auction", the pics weren't there. Did I do something wrong?
Thanks!
Mickey

bluepennylady
(veteran)
08/25/07 06:39 PM

Mickey,

All the fields in an Inventory Item is copied to an Auction lot. We never finish an Item once a lot is made as all the fields are completed in Inventory items, including images.

I am wondering if maybe a step is being omitted in the process so let me go through the steps and see if maybe it will help you spot the problem.

You create an Inventory Item, click "Stock" field so you can track quantities.

complete description, categories, shipping options (if needed) Item specifics, Auction title line, store categories. All the reference id, Inv. category, Start price and/or Buy It now price. And add the image(s)

Then you go to the tool bar and click the red hammer which allows you to select which profile for which you wish to create an Auction lot. Click OK and an Auction lot is created.

You can go to the "Committed quantities" box on the Inventory Item, double click on the "Lot #" and you are automatically taken to the newly created Auction lot.

Is that what you do?

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!

mouse
(journeyman)
08/25/07 07:49 PM

Thanks Judy!
Yes, I'm skipping a step! I have to admit it is getting easier though! Good thing since my 60 days are about up. But I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to get this software! If it wouldn't have been for your help (and others), I'm not sure I would buy it though! You are all a big help!
Mickey

bluepennylady
(veteran)
08/25/07 08:00 PM

Mickey,

Cool! I am glad that you found the step you are missing. Once you get the hang of creating auction lots one at a time, let me know as you can create a whole bunch of auction lots at one time and you can queue a whole long list at one time too. And I'll show you how. sure makes it quick when you have a whole pile of stuff to get online.

I am really glad you are becoming more comfortable with AW2000. And I am glad I can help you. Best of all, I have enjoyed meeting you!!!!!

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!

mouse
(journeyman)
08/25/07 10:33 PM

I have queued a whole list at a time (well, maybe 10)! I just kept making auctions up & when I got about 10 or so done I gueued them to list. Not sure how you would go about creating a bunch of auction lots at one time! Now you have me intrigued!
Mickey

bluepennylady
(veteran)
08/26/07 04:49 AM

Mickey,

I knew I would tug your curiosity. I am so bad

In the Inventory Items window, go to the Grid view.

You can either select a long list of contiguous records just like you do to Queue the Auction lots.

Or you select non-contiguous records by selecting the first record you want to create an Auction lot for, Hold down the Ctrl key on you keyboard, and you can jump all over the place selecting this Inventory Item record or that one

Then right click

A whole new pop up menu appears with all these other things you can do. Such as "Create Auction lot"

And you follow the same steps are creating an Auction lot for one Inventory Item.

whatever is selected in the Grid view, is how many auction lots that will be created.

You can also hit the "red hammer" on the toolbar if you want to after you have selected a long list of records. I just do the right click.

Give it a try, Talk about fast.

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!

mouse
(journeyman)
08/27/07 12:17 PM

I've made a few auctions today & queued them for listing this weekend. I decided to list one today, so I went to the auction & put in the start date. Then I went to "auction site" & clicked on "list queued auctions". Nothing is there......
I had this happen yesterday to a few auctions but thought maybe I messed up my auction profiles or something! I checked all my auction profiles today though, & everything seems OK. What would cause this?
Thanks!
Mickey

bluepennylady
(veteran)
08/27/07 12:30 PM

Mickey,

Let me see if I am following you---

You created 22 auction lots.

You have queued the auction lots to list yesterday 8-26-07??

You go to Auction Site | List Queued lots

The dialog box opens and you select the profile you want to list for and nothing appears???

It is not necessary to enter in the Start date on the Auction lot. That date will automatically store when you list with AW2000. AW2000 obtains that information from eBay when the lot is submitted.

Am I following you correctly?

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | (show all)
Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads