Listing
   >> FTP & Image Management
Thread views: 182362 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | (show all)
bluepennylady
(veteran)
08/16/07 00:06 AM
Re: Saving pics new [re: mouse]  

Mickey,

Yep, sure do

Scan your hard drive for errors by going to Start | My Computer, Right click on the "C" Drive
Select Properties from the drop down menu.
Choose the "Tools" Tab
Error Checking option.
Check both options on the Applet that opens, "Automatically fix" and "Scan for and attempt recovers of bad sectors"
Windows will give you a prompt asking if you want to schedule the scan as it needs use of all files.
Click Yes,
Then restart your computer.

After the hard drive scan, run AW2000 again.

See if that solves the problem or not.

Judy/blue

mouse
(journeyman)
08/16/07 02:21 PM
Re: Saving pics new [re: bluepennylady]  

Thanks Judy!
That worked!
Mickey

bluepennylady
(veteran)
08/16/07 02:25 PM

Mickey,

What good news! You have the best timing. I had just sat down to email you and see if you were still having problems with the Address violation. Those silly things can be so annoying.

Something you might consider doing, is making a habit of scanning your computer hard drive once a week. That way your computer is always up to snuff and it helps eliminate some of those really super annoying errors. And it doesn't hurt to run the defrag as soon as you are done with the Hard drive scan.

Judy/blue

mouse
(journeyman)
08/18/07 06:18 AM
Re: Saving pics new [re: bluepennylady]  

Me again! I'm still learning! If I have some auctions that didn't sell & I want to save the auction for spring.....what do I do? I don't see anyplace to archive.
Also...when you have alot of closed auctions do you just leave them?
Thanks!
Mickey

bluepennylady
(veteran)
08/18/07 06:28 AM

Mickey,

You can one of two things, Change the status of the Auction lots to "Hold" You can then go back and re-queue them later.

Or you can Queue those auction lots for some date next spring. You can Queue auction lots for months and months in advance if you wish.

Could you explain what do you mean by "closed auction lots"? There isn't a closed status. Do you mean "Closed" invoices? Or Auction lots whose status is Sold and Shipped?

Judy/blue

mouse
(journeyman)
08/22/07 06:20 AM
status of auctions new [re: bluepennylady]  

Another question! After an auction ends, I try to go in & associate auctions w/buyer's ID etc. I have quite a few auctions that have ended, but the status is still "On Line" so when I try to associate some buyers with their paypal payment, I get the message "No Matching Records". What am I doing wrong?? I listed these auctions through AW2000. I thought maybe it was because I wasn't sending out emails to buyers (I still have Selling Manager Pro), but if that were true, all my auctions that ended would have the status of "On Line".
Hope someone can help!!
Thanks!
Mickey

bluepennylady
(veteran)
08/22/07 06:54 AM
Re: status of auctions new [re: mouse]  

Mickey,

Update the Auction lots by going to Auction Site | Update all lots

At the end of the update process you will be able to generate invoices. AW2000 will then automatically change the Auction lot status to "Sold not Shipped" After you ship the item, providing you use AW2000 to generate shipping notices, the Auction lot status will automatically change to " Sold and shipped"

Does that help!

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/bluepennylady

mouse
(journeyman)
08/23/07 12:26 PM
Re: status of auctions new [re: bluepennylady]  

Hi Again!
I have a question about Inventory. I think I figured it out, but want to make sure!
I have an inventory item called "Yoga Pants", then another called "Sports Pants". I've been duplicating the Inventory item & I shouldn't be, should I? Say I'm listing another pair of Yoga pants, but different size, I would just duplicate the auction & make changes, right? Otherwise, I'll be getting a long list of Yoga pants in inventory! Or is it better to have an inventory item for each size? Guess that would be up to me? It would save some time. Just wondering what you thought!
Thanks!
Mickey

bluepennylady
(veteran)
08/23/07 12:53 PM
Re: status of auctions new [re: mouse]  

MIckey,

Some sellers duplicate Auction lots. I duplicate the Inventory Item. If you do not create an Inventory Item for each item, you will not be able to use some reports or track inventory. As Auction wizard will not know the new item exists other than in Auction lots.

So what I do is if I have four sizes of pants. I create an Inventory Item for the first size and then create three more for each size totallying four Inventory item,

Does that help?

Judy/blue

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/bluepennylady

mouse
(journeyman)
08/23/07 06:12 PM
Re: status of auctions new [re: bluepennylady]  

Thanks!
Mickey

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | (show all)
Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads