Listing
   >> FTP & Image Management
Thread views: 9361 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

wascalzo
(stranger )
08/13/07 08:15 PM
picture line up problem  

Halo,

Im really confused about exactly how to make my pictures show up on eBay neatly, I know about the multi row image box and I dont believe that is what I want .
I would like one single image then the others to follow in the order I upload them while you scroll down the page, not side by side. I do not want them all mish mashed together it would be nice that you see the first one then keep scrolling then the other and so on...what can I do to insure this ? Thanks awgeekaroos.................

bluepennylady
(veteran)
08/13/07 08:28 PM
Re: picture line up problem new [re: wascalzo]  

Hi,

Welcome to the auction wizard discussion board.

Let me see if I can help you.

Images are displayed in the order that you decide when you add the images to an Inventory Item or Auction lot. You can reorder or exclude images.

Images can be displayed along the top, right or left side or along the bottom depending on how you decide when editing your Listing template.

Which Listing template are you looking at using? Then I can maybe help you get the images where you want them.

Judy/blue

wascalzo
(stranger )
08/14/07 04:26 PM
Re: picture line up problem new [re: bluepennylady]  

Hello and thank you for responding,
Its my own template I created and I always put my pics at the top. What should I put the settings at or margins at to let them follow sequenchly instead of side by side. Right now they are going side by side and driving me nuts They are different sizes and it just looks strange. thanks Wendy! Oh is there a particular template that is already set up that way maybe I could just use that one and add my logo . thanks

bluepennylady
(veteran)
08/14/07 09:09 PM
Re: picture line up problem new [re: wascalzo]  

Hi,

There are lots of Listing templates already in AW2000. You might try checking them out by going to Tools | HTML template manager on the menu. Then click on each one, and open it up in the editor. You can use the "Preview" option to see what the template looks like.

The Listing templates can be edited, even the colors changed. Images can be ran across the top or along the sides. "H" and "V" spacing is already included in the formatting so the images look better.

So if you find a Listing template you might like but hate the color, the color and be easily changed.

Does that help?

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads