Configuration
   >> FTP Accounts
Thread views: 34610 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Two_Knight
(stranger )
11/29/06 07:23 AM
Re: Error new [re: bluepennylady]  

Hi Judy
To be truthful I don't remember the sequence. Does it make a difference. I also submitted a FTP log file to Tom
Bob

bluepennylady
(addict)
11/29/06 08:03 AM
Re: Error new [re: Two_Knight]  

Bob,

Be sure your Internet security, Windows Firewall and Anti virus programs allow AW2K to communicate with the Internet. AW2K must have all permissions.

Yes it makes a difference. If you are using "List Lot' that option only lists each lot one at a time. And you must physically push the "Next Lot" the "List Lot" button.

You have tested your FTP settings in the Auction profiles to be sure they are configured correctly?? If not, go to File | FTP accounts and choose Test FTP settings" IF the test is successful, then that is configured correctly.

Go to Auction Site | Queue lot for listing. And Queue an Auction lot for listing. The dialog box that appears has 2 options. One is "List Now" There other options is "Queue for listing on xxx x(date). Check mark that option and the date should be today's date. Click "OK."

Next go back to Auction Site | List Queued Lots.
A dialog box opens containing all Queued Auction lots for all Configured Auction Profiles. At this point you can select which Auction profile you wish to list for by unchecking any Auction Profile you do not want to list.
Click OK.

The next box that appears is the 'Listing Wizard" Leave the Upload images to FTP" checked and click "List Lots" Allow AW2K to upload your images.

At the conclusion of uploading images, the Lister will open. Be sure you have carefully completed all of the fields on each tab along the right hand side. Basic, Additional, etc. Including your Paypal payment email address if you accept Paypal. "Save options" in the lower right hand corner.

Now here is where the "List all lots" button comes into play. Along the lower left hand bottom of the Lister, are several options. Select the "List All Lots" option. And allow Aw2K to list all your Queued Auction lots. AT the conclusion of the listing process, the "finish" button will become active, Click "Finish" and you are good to do.

Let me know if this works or not.

Judy/blue

Starsong9
(stranger )
12/04/06 08:25 AM

Two Knights, I'm having the exact same problem as you describe. I ran all the checks, etc. I even have tried deleting old image files incase my on line folder was too full. I post multiple auctions all the time, so the method is not something new to me. I sent a note to Thom this morning, I'm sure he'll resolve this for us shortly. Thank you for posting that you were having FTP problems... it's nice to know I'm not only one having aproblem.

bluepennylady
(addict)
12/04/06 09:50 AM
Re: Error new [re: Starsong9]  

HI,

Increase your FTP account Timeout Settings. Go to File | FTP account | Advanced settings. ON the FTP account, increase the time out to 120. See if that helps.

Judy/blue

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
12/04/06 01:53 PM
Re: Error new [re: bluepennylady]  

No, that didn't solve the problem either. Sigh! I have sent Thom my FTPlog file and hopefully he will fiqure it out shortly.

Starsong9
(stranger )
12/04/06 02:00 PM
Re: Error new [re: Anonymous]  

Strangely enough I can post the auctions one at a time... which tells me something is definately wrong. Thanks for letting me know you were still able to post one at a time, Bob, I'm so used to posting multiple auctions I never thought of trying that.

bluepennylady
(addict)
12/04/06 02:17 PM

Hi,

I am sorry increasing the FTP settings did not work.

Sending Thom the FTP logfile is definitely the thing to do. You might let everyone know what the problem is and how to resolve it just in case someone else runs into the same problem.

Judy/blue

Starsong9
(stranger )
12/04/06 03:10 PM

In my particular case, it turns out the problem was an earlier disaster with my computer. In "rebuilding" the "damage" that happened, I lost all the images posted in my AW2000 program and have to "reattach" each one to each auction. Seems I forgot to check an auction that I didn't remember to re-attach the pictures to. So be sure to check the auction before you try posting it! Opps! dumb me!

bluepennylady
(addict)
12/04/06 03:20 PM

HI,

Oh my, that could take some time. but at least it is fixable. And that is good.

Thanks for letting us know what was wrong.

Judy/blue

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads