Configuration
   >> FTP Accounts
Thread views: 34527 *Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Two_Knight
(stranger )
11/28/06 04:10 PM
Error  

Just tried to upload a bunch of auctions, I have previously uploaded single auction no problem. The PIC seem to upload to ftp server ok and i checked and they are on the server. The problem is a screen saying "Status: Connected" then after awhile "Socket Readln" error. I checked and the status of the auction remained "Query for Auction" Anybody have this problem
Thanks
Bob

Tradeguy
(enthusiast)
11/28/06 05:33 PM
Re: Error new [re: Two_Knight]  

Under your FTP account options, select Advanced Settings. Try checking the "WinInet API" setting. I use Mode 2 - try that.

Two_Knight
(stranger )
11/28/06 07:11 PM
Re: Error new [re: Tradeguy]  

Setup was aready set as you describe
Thanks

bluepennylady
(addict)
11/28/06 07:20 PM

Bob,

Are you talking about the Listing Wizard is giving you a Socket error when uploading the images? Or the Listing Wizard has successfully uploaded images and the Lister is giving you a Socket error after you push the "List All lots" button?

Judy/blue

Two_Knight
(stranger )
11/29/06 04:27 AM
Re: Error new [re: bluepennylady]  

Hi Judy
When I Upload PIC to server I get the error. Pictures are on server, but auction status does not change to "on line" I went back and resummit with out PIC a single auction at a time and everything worked fine. Very strange

Bob

bluepennylady
(addict)
11/29/06 05:29 AM

Bob,

An Auction Status will not change to Online until after the listing process. Image upload is the first step in the listing process. At the conclusion of the Image uploading, the Lister will open, you hit "List all lots". As the Lister submits auctions successfully, the Auction lot status will change to Online.

So you are saying you are now having to submit Auction lots one at a time? You have been listing without this problem, haven't you?

Judy/blue

Two_Knight
(stranger )
11/29/06 05:43 AM

Hi Judy
Maybe I didn't explain it correct. It never gets to the point "At the conclusion of the Image uploading, the Lister will open, you hit "List all lots". As the Lister submits auctions successfully, the Auction lot status will change to Online. " I get the error it seems when the Pictures are uploaded and before the the lister submits the auction, If this makes any sense
Bob

bluepennylady
(addict)
11/29/06 05:45 AM

Bob,

So this is the first time you have submitted auctions?

I am trying to determine if this is a new problem. Or if you have not submitted auctions yet which could mean a setting is incorrect.

Judy/blue

Two_Knight
(stranger )
11/29/06 06:48 AM

Hi Judy
This is the first time I summitted auction in bulk using AW2K. I had no problems with single auctions in AW2K. That the way I got around this problem.
Bob

bluepennylady
(addict)
11/29/06 06:50 AM

Bob,

Okay, That helps a great deal. Are you using "List All Lots" or are you using "List Lot" on the Lister to submit Auctions?

Judy/blue

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads