Configuration
   >> FTP Accounts
Thread views: 6037 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

acslinda
(stranger )
02/25/07 10:15 AM
FTP Help with Website  

I have my own website which I use FrontPage 2000 to edit. I have made a page on my website and uploaded pictures to it for use on eBay. The address of this page is

http://www.bluequaker.com/dog-ebay-pictures.htm

My main index page on my website is

http://www.bluequaker.com

SIMPLY - how do I set up the FTP settings? I am so confused I don't know what to do!!

bluepennylady
(old hand)
02/25/07 10:57 AM
Re: FTP Help with Website new [re: acslinda]  

Hi,

Don't worry. We can get you all fixed up in nothing flat.

You do not need to upload the images for your Auctions using FrontPage, etc. Auction Wizard will do that for you and manage your auction images as well.

First I am going on the presumption you are using an Auction Wizard listing template?? And have it all edited, fonts, colors, text, all perfectly done just the way you want it. Keep in mind, if you want to change a Listing template later, you most certainly can. Just duplicate the original, rename and then edit to your hearts content.

When you create an Auction lot complete with images in AW2000. And you Queue that Auction lot, then begin the listing process. The Listing Wizard will open asking if you want to upload images to your FTP space. Be sure you have selected the "Upload" images checkbox, Hit "List all lots" and let AW2000 work. It will upload all your images to your FTP space creating its very own directory for you.

After all images are uploaded, then the Lister appears. Be sure you go through all the tabs and each field that are on the right hand side completing all information correctly. Missing a field can cause failed auction lots.

Aw2000 writes the image URL's for you. So you don't need to. And AW2000 will delete old unnecessary images from the AW2K directory so you never have to do that.

Does that help??

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads