Configuration
   >> FTP Accounts
Thread views: 8322 Previous threadView all threads**Threaded Mode

TIB06
(stranger )
01/14/09 07:18 PM
FTP and Webiste Host  

Hi all. I am looking for a new FTP / Web hosting site. I was using Yahoo but got up to $13 / mo. I have on with Comcast but it has transfer issues. I would like to start a website but all the providers out there are confusing. Anyone here have any reviews on providers?
Thanks In advance all!

moonstruck22
(member)
01/14/09 07:29 PM
Re: FTP and Webiste Host new [re: TIB06]  

Hi and welcome to the board!

I currently use siteground. Have used others in the past some good some bad. Really like these guys. Haven't had any real issues, most were my problem not theirs.

Give them look, you can go to my website www.moonstruckacres.biz and look on the left side. You will see a banner asking if you need a web host. Click through and see what they offer. I think you will like it. Offering a $5.95 per month package, complete with one URL registration. They have many tools to get you up and running if you are not already.
Take a look and if you have any questions I will try to answer them for you.

Hope this helps,

Marty

Marty
Visit my eBay Store!
Moonstruck Antiques and More
Visit my webpage!
Moonstruckacres.biz

bluepennylady
(Carpal Tunnel)
01/14/09 07:48 PM
Re: FTP and Webiste Host new [re: TIB06]  

Hi,

I use pair.com for all my web space and website hosting. But pair.com does not provide development tools. So if you want to build a website, you must have a web design tool on your computer.

Siteground.com that Marty uses provides tools for website development. The tool is fairly intuitive. My niece set up my sister and brother in laws website in just a couple of days. And she has never done anything as far as working on a website.

pair.com and siteground.com are both the same price per month. Both are stable and reliable. Just depends on what features you want and need...

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/bluepennylady?refid=store
Visit our website too!
http://www.pennyworthsales.com

Previous threadView all threads**Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads