Configuration
   >> FTP Accounts
Thread views: 8142 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Lorri
(Unregistered)
01/10/03 07:29 AM
AOL  

i have tried about 20 times testing my ftp with aol as my isp and i get the same thing unable to load-check remote directory. when i had aol before i had no problems, then i got back with aol with a new name, did the aw2k update and guess what it wont work. this isn't the first time i've had trouble with this program. and i can't see paying the price you want for this if i'm always gonna have this problem.....

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
01/10/03 08:08 AM
Re: AOL new [re: Lorri]  

The problem is not with this program. as it works fine for hundreds of us.
However even though the problem is with your setup or your provider, all you have to do is contact Thom and he will help you with it.
The program is more then worth the money. The support is second to none.

Lorri
(Unregistered)
01/10/03 08:18 AM
Re: AOL new [re: Anonymous]  

i have sent emails with NO response to Thom. as i stated b4 this isn't the first time i've had problems with this program, and NOT my isp. i've done everything the program tells me to do, and NOTHING. if i don't hear back from Thom today or i can't fix the problem i will look for different software to use.

teppis1
(stranger )
01/18/03 03:06 AM
Re: AOL new [re: Lorri]  

AOL will not accept 3rd party emails. We use aol2pop (not free) it works fine and you can keep your AOL address. If you use Pairnetworks for your FTP they include a free email account, but if you want to use your AOL addres you will need to put a reply to on your emails.

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads