Configuration
   >> HTML Templates
Thread views: 6799 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Bailey
(Unregistered)
02/02/03 12:05 PM
Description doesn't appear in template preview?  

I have typed my description into the description box, and have added an image. When I preview the template, all that shows up is the image and some text that apparently came with the template.

I can't even find how to get rid of the text that came with the template. It doesn't show anywhere in the template editor.

When I closed AW2k, and then launched it again, I found that the description I had typed into the description box has disappeared. What is happening here? HELP!

Thanks!

rodgw
(Unregistered)
02/02/03 12:39 PM
Re: Description doesn't appear in template preview? new [re: Bailey]  

I had that same thing happening to me the other day. It was quite frustrating. I don't have an answer for you and hopefully someone from aw2k will. Cause I would like to know what is going on.
What I did find out, and it seemed to help, I would click on the back arrow button at the top of the screen (like I wanted to look at an auction I did just prior to the one I am currently doing) that seemed to force a save function so that when I went to preview my description was there.
As far as the words showing that come "standard" with template your using. You can go to "tools" - "template editor". I don't think there is anything on the any of the templates that you can't get to to change, add or delete.
I'm fairly new to aw2k, but I've done some serious messing around with the templates and haven't found anything that I didn't have access to.
Hope this help a little
rodgw

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads