Configuration
   >> HTML Templates
Thread views: 9276 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

g76k9t
(Unregistered)
02/21/03 11:02 AM
How to add image boarder?  

Is it possible to add boarders to photos? The help section says it is, but I do not see anywhere to do so. My photos are at the top of my auctions, Thanks!

magicka
(stranger )
03/05/03 09:22 AM
Re: How to add image boarder? new [re: g76k9t]  

id like to know the answer to this too. ive looked on every menu i can find and nothing seems to chnage border size around images. it says in the help file "Border Size
You can put a border around an image by setting a border size greater than zero. Enter a value into the edit field, or use the "up" and "down" arrows to the right of the field to increase or decrease the value." but i only see the image & border spacing options, no border size there either. help
thanks

Tradeguy
(newbie)
03/05/03 09:35 AM
Re: How to add image boarder? new [re: magicka]  

I think thats just a mistake in the docs. Everywhere in the docs they refer to that as "border spacing", but under that particular section of help it's called "border size". If you look at the listing of Image Page Components you will notice that they mention "Border Size" right before "Image Spacing" and right after "alignment" - which is exactly where "border spacing" is on the image component page. Seeing as they don't mention "border spacing" at all in this part of the help, I figure it's an error in the help files. They are really just referring to "spacing" and not a graphical border of some kind.

I might be wrong...

Rich

magicka
(stranger )
03/06/03 01:40 PM
Re: How to add image boarder? new [re: Tradeguy]  

i think youre right, but i looked at a bunch of autionwizard listings on ebay and quite a few had a small border around pics, i wonder if the user added them in custom or not?
the more i work on my customized template the happier i get with what i can do though.

magicka
(stranger )
04/17/03 02:39 PM
Re: How to add image boarder? new [re: magicka]  

would still like to see an easy selection of borders to add to images, this would really make auctions look better!

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads