Configuration
   >> HTML Templates
Thread views: 9686 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

PRECIOUS BOOKS
(Unregistered)
04/02/03 08:31 AM
WEBSITE LISTINGS  

I have done the Website Link, but doesn't seem to be working. When you go to view all my Ebay listings and click the button to bid on it or look at pictures there is an error. Can someone please look and help me out. One of the auction numbers are 3217076267.

Tradeguy
(journeyman)
04/03/03 03:42 AM
Re: WEBSITE LISTINGS new [re: PRECIOUS BOOKS]  

Did you have the "use lot pages" option selected on your webpage configuration screen? Everything looks good, it's just not finding the lot pages - as if they weren't auto-created along with the thumbnails page. The links look right - your lot pages are named "mypictures01.html", incrementing one for each lot. You might check your ftp server and see if it has those "mypictures" pages there (I bet they aren't).

Check that config page...and then re-update the website...should work then ;-)

Rich

webcrewser
(stranger )
04/03/03 11:49 PM

In the body of your page, you may want to go to a smaller font. Too much space being wasted and it looks like you are
"YELLING" at your potentional customers. Think of your product, figurines (cute, adorable; ahh how sweet; is the response you want to generate, right? ) The font below that,shipping, payment etc. is perfect. Everything else looks
like it's done by a professional. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15989&item=2920799288 This one as well. Hope this helps

webcrewser
(stranger )
04/04/03 00:30 AM

http://www.precious-books.com/aw2k/pictures.html

My opinion, but you are using 44 pages ( thats on a 17" monitor set at 1024x768) to display 20 plus items. I'm cable connected but alot of others aren't. Customers might just bail on you because it takes too long to load.

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
04/04/03 09:03 AM
Re: WEBSITE LISTINGS new [re: webcrewser]  

Webcrewser.....Are You saying if I go smaller on Font and use less space it will load faster or that I can loose People Because It takes too Long. Suggestions are Welcome
Thanks Everyone for their Help

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads