Configuration
   >> HTML Templates
Thread views: 7056 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
04/28/03 03:15 AM
why ? I have disorderly coding in my auction??  

why ? I have disorderly coding in my auction??
see: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3432&item=3020640959
-----!),.:?}]([{

!),.:?}]([{
very malformation.

Tradeguy
(journeyman)
04/28/03 10:17 AM
Re: why ? I have disorderly coding in my auction?? new [re: Anonymous]  

Looking at the source HTML for the page, there is a font command, followed by the strange characters, another font command, and the characters again. It doesn't look like a missing HTML code or something like that.

I'd say that if the code appears when you choose to preview the page within AW2K, then you probably have some junk (possibly invisible) - probably related to mutiple font or color changes. You might fix it by just deleting the first line, or re-typing your description.

I was gonna say that it looked like line noise and thought maybe it occurred during your list upload, but then I noticed it appearing on all of your auctions, and generally in the same spot. I would guess you either copied all of your auctions from the same one (and copied the error), or you are using the same template (which contains the error).

Is there a chance you were trying to create some special characters (non-ASCII)? They could create junk characters like that.

Hope this helps!
Rich

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads