Configuration
   >> HTML Templates
Thread views: 6141 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

kept_treasures
(stranger )
08/24/03 07:50 AM
Missing Templates  

Missing all my template data - help!
Last night I did a Rebuild of my AW database and it had detected some errors. I then looked to see if any web updates were needed and updated the AW application and re-ran the Rebuild application with NO errors. At this point I thought everything was back to normal and working - wrong, when I tried to upload to eBay, an error popup window appeared, "Error (FillListingTemplate): Error loading Template data (Lot#818)". I looked over the auction and everything appeared ok except when I tried to preview the auction. Another error popup window, "Unable to preview HTML Template. Error loading Template data." When I tried to edit the Template all of the customized data was gone. At this point I started poking around and noticed all of my email templates were blank!
I tried to use my latest backup but the template data is missing on that as well. I do have an older backup that contains good template data. Could I just extract the template data without overwriting the auction data?
This is not a good thing because Sundays is when we list most of our consignments. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks,
Bob

PS I sent this request to Tech Support.

Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads