Configuration
   >> HTML Templates
Thread views: 9060 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

hart0412
(stranger )
06/07/02 08:05 AM
HTML  

I am looking into auction management software, this software looks really great. I have a question about HTML. I am not very good with HTML (understatement), and was wondering how difficult/easy it is to create really great looking auctions with Auction Wizard. And if you could just give me an idea of what is involved. Also, I was wondering if this program is compatible with Mister Lister?

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
06/07/02 03:13 PM
Re: HTML new [re: hart0412]  

You don't need to know anything about HTML to create great looking auctions with Auction Wizard 2000. Format your text using standard word processing techniques and it is converted to HTML automatically. There is an editor for creating Listing Templates for your auctions. Several sample templates are included to give you a head start in creating great looking listings.

Auction Wizard 2000 supports Mister Lister for bulk listing on eBay. There is also an automatic bulk lister that is faster than Mister Lister. The automatic lister also supports re-listing for credit (Mister Lister doesn't).

-- The Auction Wizard Team

TheOrangeJewel
(stranger)
08/23/02 09:26 PM
Re: HTML new [re: hart0412]  

AW2K has great templates. You can customize your auctions to import/include HTML, or use the Listing Templates. Your auctions will look very professional, and set apart from other listings. I believe that with great looking auctions, you will have an edge over other listings of simular items. Almost all of my auctions have sold using AW2K's templates. Of all those that have sold, I have sold them for 25 to 50% more than what simular items have sold for using other listing methods compared to AW2K.

Good Luck
Laura

1st_oliveoyl
(stranger )
09/23/03 06:50 PM
Re: HTML new [re: TheOrangeJewel]  

Laura,

Gee, that is good to hear! I have had the opposite experience. when I started to use AW - sales declined - however I attributed it to the summer doldrums and have seen many other eBay sellers post about their doldrums. Most of my auctions are BIN or only get a few bids, so pricing has not changed. Only the ratio of sales to listings. I am still hoping things will improve.

BTW, whay types of items do you sell that "almost all of my auctions have sold"? When I started (in Jan 03) I sold about 1/2 of my listings, which I thought was pretty good. Now it's about 2 out of 10 auctions, which I think is horrible!

I still use and love AW!

Gail

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads