Configuration
   >> HTML Templates
Thread views: 10948 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Ned
(stranger )
01/06/06 09:26 AM
Getting a template off the list, but not deleting  

AW comes with lotsa templates--HTML, email. I don't want to permanently discard these, but I would like to sideline the unused ones so that they don't show up in the lists of templates.

Where are these templates stored? Can they be moved to another folder without throwing AW off?

TIA,
Ned

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
01/06/06 12:37 PM
Re: Getting a template off the list, but not delet new [re: Ned]  

HTML Templates and Email Templates are stored in the program's database. They can be deleted, but not hidden. However, you can change the order in which HTML Templates and Email Templates appear within the program. Moving the templates that you use to the top of the list will make them easier to find.

You can change the order of HTML Templates using the HTML Template Manager (Tools | HTML Template Manager... on the menu bar). The order of Email Templates can be changed using the Email Template Manager (Tools | Email Template Manager... on the menu bar).

-- The Auction Wizard Team

tictictic_OnEbay
(journeyman)
04/14/06 02:10 PM
Re: Getting a template off the list, but not deleting new [re: Ned]  

Here's something I do:

I duplicate a template -- any template, doesn't matter which one -- and I rename it something like ========= or &&&&&&&& (I use as many of the character as will fit on the line). Then I move that "template" into position to act as a divider between types of templates, like to mark the division between my list of Free Shipping templates and regular templates, or between the templates for different Profiles.

tictictic

Ned
(stranger )
04/14/06 03:24 PM
Re: Getting a template off the list, but not delet new [re: tictictic_OnEbay]  

Thanks, tictictic. Good workaround.

Are you by any chance a Prisoner fan?

Ned

tictictic_OnEbay
(journeyman)
04/14/06 03:31 PM
Re: Getting a template off the list, but not delet new [re: Ned]  

You mean the old Prisoner show from the '70s?? A British production, I think. Uh, yeah, I liked that show, loved the ball that would drift onto shore from time to time. But I suppose you're talking about some current show I don't know about. And, uh, how does the Prisoner relate to this topic? Something about a row of ampersands???

tictictic

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
04/14/06 04:09 PM
Re: Getting a template off the list, but not delet new [re: tictictic_OnEbay]  

In one of the Prisoner episodes, a sorta Russian woman who seemed to speak no English attached herself to No. 6 , as a sort of housekeeper. Of course, she was not what she seemed. In one scene she slaps McGoohan repeatedly while saying "tic tic tic".

I thought that might be the source of your user ID. Guess not.

Ned

tictictic_OnEbay
(journeyman)
04/15/06 00:37 AM
Re: Getting a template off the list, but not delet new [re: Anonymous]  

No, that wasn't the reason for my ID, but it's cool that you thought of that. I almost remember that episode.

tictictic is just supposed to be like a clock ticking, counting down the seconds till the auction ends. When I registered In 1999, tickticktick was taken, so......

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads