Configuration
   >> HTML Templates
Thread views: 8206 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Coolskies
(stranger )
09/22/06 07:02 PM
Unable to disable “Compress HTML Code” option  

After installing version 2.3 (build 247 update Level 1270) we are having a problem with our custom JavaScript in the HTML page components not displaying on new listing that we created and sent to eBay or that we by to view from the “Preview Template” button on the auction lots page.

I found that if I go to the HTML Template Editor and select (File / Options) and disable the “Compress HTML Code” option and select preview the page will display correctly for the HTML Template Editor page with compression disabled.

But it looks like the preview code that is generated from the auction lots page and the code that is being sent to eBay is still compress HTML.

New listing page sent eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Classic-Snowboard-Ski-Bib-Pants-Men-Medium-Navy_W0QQitemZ190034434167QQihZ009QQcategoryZ1303QQcmdZViewItem

Listing creates old version of AW2k
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Schwinn-Rocket-Bicycle-Helmet-One-Size-Blue-NWT_W0QQitemZ190016435019QQihZ009QQcategoryZ42327QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

bluepennylady
(enthusiast)
09/22/06 07:12 PM
Re: Unable to disable “Compress HTML Code” option new [re: Coolskies]  

HI,

Did you just install Version 2.3 (build 247 Level 270) today? And then the problem appeared? Or you installed Version 2.3 earlier and the problem began today?

Judy/blue

Coolskies
(stranger )
09/22/06 08:04 PM
Re: Unable to disable “Compress HTML Code” option new [re: bluepennylady]  

Hello,

I upgraded to version 2.3 a few days ago but this the first day that we attempted to create listing with the new product. Every thing worked OK with old version, we created a number of listing just before upgrading to version 2.3 and they functioned correctly.

Best Regards,
Knarl Stuart

bluepennylady
(enthusiast)
09/22/06 08:12 PM
Re: Unable to disable “Compress HTML Code” option new [re: Coolskies]  

Knarl,

That is what I thought. I presume you are using your usual Listing templates and have made no other changes.

Please contact tech support at info@auctionwizard2000.com Provide tech support with this information. Include the 2 different page returns as well. That is useful information. I suspect the JavaScripting is causing the problem but am not for sure.

I'm sorry I cannot be more helpful tonight.

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads