Configuration
   >> HTML Templates
Thread views: 45199 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
CalmnCollect
(stranger )
10/20/06 08:48 PM
Inserting PayPal into Auction  

Looking to find the source code for getting paypal Pay Now option in my auction on PLayer Auctions. To give you a better idea of what I am talking about here is an auction that has it. http://www.playerauctions.com/listings/details/index.cfm?itemnum=1161417646

bluepennylady
(addict)
10/20/06 08:51 PM
Re: Inserting PayPal into Auction new [re: CalmnCollect]  

Hi,

You can add a Page component to your listing template, type HTML. In the HTML page component, enter in the HTML code for the Paypal button.

I use the Paypal PayNow URL link in my Auction Wizard Invoices. I generated the URL link at Paypal and edited it so the field tags pull in the Total amount due as well as the Invoice number. When the buyer pays, they click the link and hit submit. They are done.

Does that help?

Judy/blue

CalmnCollect
(stranger )
10/20/06 09:00 PM
Re: Inserting PayPal into Auction new [re: bluepennylady]  

So the code is found at paypal?

CalmnCollect
(stranger )
10/20/06 09:06 PM

I found that Pay Now button on paypal but I dont know how to add it to playeraucions.

CalmnCollect
(stranger )
10/20/06 09:08 PM

Ok i found the source code. WIl it automaticlly fill in teh price of the auction and know to go to my account?

bluepennylady
(addict)
10/20/06 09:09 PM

Hi,

If you have a Business or Premier account, log into your Paypal account. Go to "Merchant Services" On the right hand side there is a box called "Key Features" click on the "Buy Now buttons".

Are you wanting to put the PayNow URL link in your Invoices? Or are you wanting a button on your Auction template?

In the Invoices, you cannot use the encrypted. so don't use that option. It doesn't work correctly.

Judy/blue

bluepennylady
(addict)
10/20/06 09:14 PM

Hi,

First, have you edited your AW2K listing templates at all? So you know how to add Page component > Type HTML?

The source code in its original form does not contain the correct field tags. You have to edit the source code and insert field tags that correspond with AW2K.

I am not clear. Are you wanting to add the Paypal PayNow URL link in your Aw2K invoices? Or are you wanting to add the button into your Auction listing template?

Judy/blue

CalmnCollect
(stranger )
10/20/06 09:22 PM

Add to my template. I know how to add HTML component. I just want to know how to make it so when peopel click on the link it fills in all the info for price and what not.

CalmnCollect
(stranger )
10/20/06 09:30 PM

So what part of the code has to be edited to enter in price of auction?

bluepennylady
(addict)
10/20/06 09:39 PM

Hi,

I knew you were going to ask that Yes I can help you BUT my instructions for doing so are at work. And well, I am at home. I will check my laptop as I think I may have saved the document on my laptop as well. At least the instructions for the Paypal PayNow URL link that has field tags for the Invoices.

I'll have to dig around for how to do the PayNow button in the listing template. What information are you wanting to appear? Do you use a flat rate shipping charge? Calculated shipping will not work. But a flat rate shipping charge, if I remember correctly, can be coded in.

You'll have to give me a bit to find the right information for you. I knew I should have checked before I typed

Judy/blue

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads