Configuration
   >> HTML Templates
Thread views: 9577 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
10/04/02 07:09 AM
How do I remove AW2K advertising spam?  

I left SA pro over them spamming their advertising into my auctions. I do not like this being a mandatory thing, and will make my own decisions as to what goes into my auctions, and switched to this program even though you cant schedule auctions with it.

How do I remove your advertising?

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
10/04/02 12:52 PM
Re: How do I remove AW2K advertising spam? new [re: Anonymous]  

Naturally we appreciate those who include the link in their listings to help us attract new users and keep our price low, but the choice belongs to you. The link to our website is optional. To remove it, select Tools | HTML Template Manager, highlight the template you want the link to be removed from and click the Edit button. Then go to File | Options and uncheck the box marked "Show Auction Wizard 2000 Link".

-- The Auction Wizard Team

bargoons4u
(stranger )
12/27/09 03:06 PM
Re: How do I remove AW2K advertising spam? new [re: AuctionWizard]  

Truth be known I don't think that removal of the Auction Wizard 2000 ad should be permitted (I realize this is an old post). It is of advantage to all of us to advertize what we are using for posting - it increases the user base and revenues and thus makes it more attractive to maintain the program. Make sense?

I used to use Foo Dog Software stuff. It became a burden for them and presto. There it was. Gone.

So my opinion? If you don't like the advertising then don't use the product.

I say.... remove the option to clear the ad and make it more visible!

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads