Configuration
   >> HTML Templates
Thread views: 7048 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

mikekrol
(stranger )
04/27/07 03:49 PM
removing auction templates  

YIkes,

Did I miss out here on a basic feature. I have too many auction templates. How do I delete them?

Thanks,
Mike

Ned
(newbie)
04/27/07 05:24 PM
Re: removing auction templates new [re: mikekrol]  

Mike,

Tools/HTML Template Manager should help.

Ned

bluepennylady
(old hand)
04/27/07 07:13 PM
Re: removing auction templates new [re: mikekrol]  

Mike,

Are you referring to how many auction templates are in the HTML template manager? If so, those templates are just sample templates which can all be duplicated, renamed and edited/customized.
And if you are referring to those templates, I might suggest, you might consider rather then deleting the templates, re-arranging them. You might consider using the "Move Down" for all the templates you do not wish to use at this time. And "Move up" for the template(s) you want now. If you delete the templates, they are gone forever, and should you change your mind later, just sure as the world, the one you deleted will be the one you want.

Just a thought

Judy/blue

AquilaStamps
(enthusiast)
05/04/07 10:58 AM
Re: removing auction templates new [re: bluepennylady]  

Mike & Judy:

Been there done that!! I was so smart and thought hey I don't need all those templates. So I deleted the sample ones I didn't want. Sure 'nuff it was a month later when, you guessed it, I wanted them. So the suggestion of moving them either up or down in a group makes sense.

Garry

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads