Configuration
   >> HTML Templates
Thread views: 8984 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

ScubaCat
(stranger )
01/08/03 11:43 AM
HTML editor not flexible enough - TurboLister?  

I really like the HTML template concept, but it's simply not flexible enough. I know how to put in the HTML by itself...

My question is would it be possible to list the auctions with eBay's free Turbo Lister and then use AW2000 to manage everything at that point? Could anyone suggest a good way to do this?

chinacat
(newbie)
01/08/03 01:09 PM
Re: HTML editor not flexible enough - TurboLister? new [re: ScubaCat]  

I don't know anything about TurboLister, but if you write your own html, you don't have to use a template. Just make sure no template is selected, then copy your html into the description box.

ScubaCat
(stranger )
01/08/03 01:11 PM
Re: HTML editor not flexible enough - TurboLister? new [re: chinacat]  

I understand, but even that is too time-consuming since I list many identical items. I want to be able to list the items with another utility and then sync with AW2000 for management.

chinacat
(newbie)
01/08/03 03:11 PM

I the items are identical, all you have to do is make one auction then duplicate it. It only takes seconds.

Ceed19
(Unregistered)
02/02/03 08:25 AM

I have my own templates which work well, AW2k butchers the with its template settings, which is very annoying because you have to sue a template to make the gallery images work.

I have to not use a template then I have t manually go through and revise every auction to add the gallery image.

WHy does Aw2k have to use a template in order to list a gallery image?

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads