Introductions
   >> Introductions
Thread views: 8517 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

littleshops
(Unregistered)
01/31/03 12:55 PM
I'm getting excited!  

Hi,
My name is Becky and I have 5 auction sites on ebay. They are the littleshops: littleshopontheprairie, littlebookstoreontheprairie, littlegiftshopontheprairie, littleretroshopontheprairie and littlethriftshopontheprairie. I have been struggling all week to get FREE image hosting set up for my auctions. I finally found prohosting and it is great. My first group of auction lots went into my littleshopontheprairie site slick as glass and I am so happy with them. But there were only 6. I have about 50 ready to go in 3 more of my sites and I am getting error messages about a problem "parsing" the choose selling format page on ebay. Do any of you have an idea what the problem might be? I sent my question to Thom - more specifically outlined.
I am so excited to finally be able to use auctionwizard and so upset to get stopped in my tracks!!!
HELP
Becky

chinacat
(newbie)
01/31/03 02:45 PM
Re: I'm getting excited! new [re: littleshops]  

Have you updated to build 93 yet?

JimmyB
(Unregistered)
01/31/03 06:00 PM
Re: I'm getting excited! new [re: littleshops]  

You simply need to log into each of those accounts and change your account options, set it to remember you when you log in again. AW2K is flipping pages, and it only knows to sign in once. if you have the remember me option on then it will fix it.
Hope this makes sense.
Jim

littleshops
(Unregistered)
02/03/03 07:57 AM
THANKSRe: I'm getting excited! new [re: JimmyB]  

I could have sworn I left a thankyou post last night. But, I don't see it, I'll hit you again!! THANKS to both of you, I have done both and it did the trick.
Is everything okay with the team and THOM? I have been waiting 2 days for answers about prohosting. I am surprised because response has been so quick.
I got Hyperlink set up but I have 28 auctions online with prohosting and no pics. I want to keep a backup image hosting service anyway, but will I have to cancel and start over all the auctions in order to put up images from hyperlink, now?
Becky
PS - duh, I saw the preview and thought it was done, I didn't click continue, last nite!

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads