Introductions
   >> Introductions
Thread views: 5734 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Tradeguy
(journeyman)
03/09/03 03:00 PM
Hey there  

I know this comes a little late...heh...but I just wanted to thank everyone on this board for all the wonderful information. Before going live with AW2K, I think I read the whole board...LOL...saved me LOTS of time.

I'm now trying to give back a little based on what I've learned over the last few months.

As for me...I'm a semi-retired stock trader and former network engineer. Got tired of the 9-5 thing, and especially the "my system is down!" emergency calls. Did the stock trading thing at home during the last bull market, and decided I wanted to stay at home. I love taking my kids to school and being around to pick them up. (2 beautiful daughters - 7 and 5)

Online auctions bring me in enough income so I can work at home and be with my kids ;-)

I spent quite some time trying out other auction management systems, and AW2K definately has the most bang for the buck. There is NO better standalone product, and not having to pay online fees for management is a huge savings. AW2K is a tremendous bargain for what it does and the time it saves me.

My biggest lesson learned with AW2K - let the program do as much of the work as possible. Don't fight it. Don't try to work around it. In the end, you'll have an incredibly efficient auction listing and management system that can easily handle someone with thousands of live auctions. Is it the best system for the casual ebayer? No way - lots of very simple and easy systems out there. But if you are serious, this is the way to go.

Rich

Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads