Introductions
   >> Introductions
Thread views: 5268 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Jon
(Unregistered)
12/01/03 10:21 AM
New User - want to pay for a couple hours of help  

Hi,

I have been using AW2K in trial for about 30 days. I like the program, but I'm sure you're aware, there is a learning curve for this application.

I sell items strictly on consignment (about 99% of my total inventory) and am trying to configure AW2K for my needs.

I take a percentage of final sales fee (less costs) based on an algorithm - AW2K is not set up to figure this out, so I have been manually computing the amount and inputting it.
I want to account for the various fees (Paypal, etc) that I incur.
My consignor does not get any shipping fees, so this is a separate item(s) that I need to account for.

I'm not sure whether it's best to account for these items in User Defined fields (I will likely not have enough for the expenses that I want to track) or as Auction expenses, and the ramifications of how this will effect reporting.

I have a couple questions with regards to creating reports, as well.

In a nutshell, I want to set up AW2K in the most efficient way so that it streamlines my operations, taking into account for the unique constraints that I sell under.

This is likely going to take a couple hours of time for someone seasoned in AW2K.

If you are interested in helping me configure AW2K, my ebay auction id is "manhattanantiques" - please email me with your experience on AW2K and rates.

I'll pay you through Paypal.

I'm not quite sure if this post is allowed, but I thought it was the most relevant location on the net to put it.

Regards,

Jon

Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads