Introductions
   >> Introductions
Thread views: 6798 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

lovesilvercoins
(Unregistered)
08/26/06 09:26 PM
checking this out  

Hi, I am a seller on Overstock that has grown to the point that I believe I am in need of a advanced listing, billing program to free up time and be more efficient- to sell even more. I only do it part time, so my time is limited already. Any insights and input is helpful. I am especially interested in medium to larger volume sellers that use this program - to look at those, for a reference point. Thank You in advance!

bluepennylady
(member)
08/27/06 00:16 AM
Re: checking this out new [re: lovesilvercoins]  

Hey there lovesilvercoins,

Good to hear from you!!

I have been using AW2000 since 2002. I am running 3000 to 4000 auctions between Overstock, eBay and eBay stores. Well, this past week, my listings are down to re-adjust for the eBay fee hike I discovered AW2000 in 2002 when looking for Auction management programs. I tried all the eBay tools, etc and then did an Internet search. Downloaded the software and after a couple of days, I knew I had found one great piece of software. Tech support is heads above anything out there. And I mean far above the others. Not just in response time but technically speaking as well. Thom Withgott is just flat out the best programmer and technician I have ever worked with.

AW2000 resides on your computer which is much more secure than web-based application, Not to mention waiting on web-based application pages to load in your browser. I about went insane waiting for ChannelMax pages to load in my browser when I participated in the Beta testing. And I am on fiber optics.

Aw2000 has a full suite of features to manage everything. Inventory, Auctions, Invoices, Emails and a Ledger. Customizable and duplicatable Auction Listing templates. Email templates are customizable and can be duplicated as well making communication with your buyer's easy and personal.

You can configure AW2K websites which will upload thumbnail pages to your own website. Personally, I love the feature. If you want to see what I am talking about, you can go checkout my website. All the thumbnail pages are configured in and uploaded by AW2K.

You will need your own image hosting. Which I think you have your own anyway, don't you? And your email needs to support POP3 and SMTP.

You ought to download the program and install it. It is free for 60 days. And I'll be happy to help you with setup or anything else you need help with. Don't mind a bit.

AW2k has a lot of power. Very stable and is scalable. I have 8 computers in my network running it every day. And I am getting ready to add more computers.

What else would you like to know? I will be happy to share anything I can.

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads