Introductions
   >> Introductions
Thread views: 8970 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

leaddad
(stranger )
07/30/02 04:47 PM
email not working properly  

first let me say that i have been having this problem for over 2 weeks now, i have emailed tech. support 4 times and have received NO REPLIES OR HELP from them on this matter.

i''m running build 78. i am receiving my mail but none of the headers (from, date, subject, etc.) are showing up in the email inbox. the little box to the left that shows a "u" or "r" is showing and i can click on that and receive my mail. i am not having this problem with the outbox, everything shows up there.

all ideas will be appreciated.

regards, william

chinacat
(stranger )
07/31/02 03:03 AM
Re: email not working properly new [re: leaddad]  

Can you see all the column headings (S,P,From,Date,Subject) at the top of the columns? If not, the first column width may be set too wide.

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
07/31/02 10:36 AM
Re: email not working properly new [re: leaddad]  

William,

We have responded to all of your emails regarding this problem. We did not receive any rejection notices for the email we sent to you, so we assumed that you were getting our responses.

Since our emails are not reaching you, I would like to speak to you by telephone. Please send an email to technical support (info@auctionwizard2000.com). Include your phone number and a good day and time to reach you. I will call you and do my best resolve this problem.

Thom Withgott
President
Standing Wave Software, Inc.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads