Introductions
   >> Introductions
Thread views: 9954 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
10/02/06 11:27 AM
a couple of questions  

Hi
I used to use Sold for many years and I am looking for another auction program and came across auction wizard which sounds really good.
Can you list on other auction sites as yahoo, overstocked.com or is this software just for ebay.
Thank You
Cindy

bluepennylady
(enthusiast)
10/02/06 11:32 AM
Re: a couple of questions new [re: Anonymous]  

Cindy,

Welcome to Auction Wizard!! Several Sold! users have migrated to Auction Wizard. You will not be sorry you have chose Aw2K.

Yes, you can list at Yahoo, Player, eBay, eBay stores and Overstock with AW2K. The software program is feature rich. There is lots of power in Aw2K.

If you find you need help setting up, editing listing templates, email templates or anything else, I will be most happy to assist you. And if I don't know the answer, we'll just holler for Thom to help us

Judy/blue

windquest
(stranger )
10/03/06 03:56 AM
Re: a couple of questions new [re: Anonymous]  

Hi Cindy

As a "Sold" and Auction Tracker etc. User since 1999 I too began searching for a subsitute. I have been using Auction Wizard 2000 for about three weeks now an I am convinced that this is the software to use. I believe it does a better job, is much quicker with the API interface, has a discussion board, and has great support (thanks Judy). The only thing it doesn't do as far as I can tell is it has no support for buying or sniping like we were used to. I believe you can import your Sold database into AW2K but I decided it would be simpler to just re-enter my 200 or so items and redo some of them and clean out the deadwood. After three weeks I am getting very comfortable with the software.

Alex

bluepennylady
(enthusiast)
10/03/06 03:35 PM
Re: a couple of questions new [re: windquest]  

Alex,

I am really glad you are pleased and getting a handle as far as using AW2K. I am very glad. It has to be terrible to have been using software as long as all you Sold! users have and have to change so quickly. Talk about putting your whole business in turmoil.

Getting rid of "deadwood" Yep I need to do that too.

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads