Introductions
   >> Introductions
Thread views: 8845 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

SwindonTownFC
(Unregistered)
10/22/06 12:49 PM
A couple of questions  

HI,

I've just downloaded AW2K and have been trying it out after using Blackthorne for some time. It looks a remarkably powerful piece of software if a little bewildering at the moment. I have a couple of questions which I can't yet find the answer to:

Does it calculate all ebay fees (including FVF) and can it also calculate Paypal ones as well?

Also does it have a feature to automatically update auction lots and emails.

Many thanks in advance

bluepennylady
(addict)
10/22/06 01:01 PM
Re: A couple of questions new [re: SwindonTownFC]  

HI,

Cool. I am so glad you have downloaded AW2K. I used Blackthorne, Well actually I evalutated Blackthorne for a couple of months. AW2K is much more powerful and offers far more flexibilty. Good choice.

Okay, for your questions. Yes the Final value as well as listing fees are automatically stored each time an Auction lot is listed using Aw2K or updated using AW2K. If you use Turbo lister, etc to list, the fees must be manually added.

Go to the Auction lots tab and click on it. The window that opens is where all the Auction lots you create in AW2K, regardless of the Auction lot status will be. If you look on the left hand pane of the top portion, see the field titled "Total fees" The total of all fees associated with listing and Final value will display there.

If you want to see the break down of the fees, Click on the "Additional fields" button on the center divider. In the lower right hand portion is where all the individual fees will be displayed. And you can add or delete fees if you so choose.

As far as Paypal fees, that fee is added to the Payment services field when you log in a payment for a particular Invoice. You will find the ability to log in payments in the Invoice window. When an Invoice status is Buyer not contacted, waiting for reply, waiting for payment, the dollar sign on the toolbar is green. When you click the grenn Dollar sign a dialog box opens containing all the fields needed for recording payment. Super slick and easy!

Updating Auction lots is a click of the mouse.

Go to the Auction lots tab again. Click on "Auction Site | Update lots for Profile You can then select the particular profile for which you wish to update. Aw2K will look at your eBay auctions and update all the auction lots. When the "Status of all online Auctions" dialog box appears, if anything has sold, the "Generate Invoices" button is active. Click it and bingo you have Invoices. complete with buyer's email addy, Item number, Auction title, winning bid price etc.

Please let me know if you have other questions. I will glady assist you with setup or help you with questions.

Judy/blue

SwindonTownFC
(Unregistered)
10/22/06 02:09 PM
Re: A couple of questions new [re: bluepennylady]  

Excellent,

Thanks for the super quick response

bluepennylady
(addict)
10/22/06 02:33 PM
Re: A couple of questions new [re: SwindonTownFC]  

Hi,

You are most welcome. Should you need additional help, don't hesitate to ask.

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads