Introductions
   >> Introductions
Thread views: 86489 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)
bluepennylady
(addict)
11/09/06 12:25 PM
Re: Thinking about purchasing but have a few ?'s new [re: freqz]  

Hi,

You can import most all of the Inventory Items fields. The process is outlined in the Help file. Short version, assign the column headers in Excel as same field names as in Aw2K. select which fields you want to import, hit import and Inventory Items are created for each row. Not column.

Judy/blue

AquilaStamps
(enthusiast)
11/09/06 12:27 PM

John:
The importing from a CVS file is explained really well in the AW2K help file. The specific order and contents of each field is outlined so that it is easy to set up your Excel Template and make a CVS file.

Garry

freqz
(stranger )
11/09/06 12:32 PM
Re: Thinking about purchasing but have a few ?'s new [re: bluepennylady]  

Ok, thanks for the heads up on there. Been on the phone pretty much all day so little time, but more then normal to play. What I think I'm going to do is just create a access database w/ entry wizard with the correct headers but also include a picture count for each item ( as to how many pictures I snapped) then just export it into excel and for the cvs file.

Want to use access only because it will create a simple data entry point I beleive ( I may be wrong ) but I just tried access to excel and exported perfectly.

Now if only there was a way to like the pictures directly into the inventory ?? Any ideas there ??

Guess I better purchase this thing now so I can get started tonight :-)

bluepennylady
(addict)
11/09/06 12:43 PM

Hi,

Use the "Add Images" on each Inventory Item. You can select multiple images and add them all at once. then use order and exlcude images on the menu to re-order the images on that particular Inventory Item,

Judy/blue

freqz
(stranger )
11/09/06 01:37 PM

Now this thread here would be great if someone had the time to pull information off and make a "Sticky" already asked questions post :-)

freqz
(stranger )
11/09/06 05:44 PM

Well I just made the purchase through Paypal.

How long does it usually take to get the registration code ??

bluepennylady
(addict)
11/09/06 06:34 PM

John,

It does not take long. Probably first thing in the morning since you processed the payment after business hours.

The software will run and be fully functional tonight. You can enter in the registration code the next time you run AW2000. So you can go ahead, configure your Auction profile(s), edit a listing template, edit email templates, etc.

Judy/blue

freqz
(stranger )
11/09/06 08:31 PM

BluePennylady,

I want to truely thank you for answering all my questions and going way and beyond !! I don't know if you work for, own, or are just a valued customer to AW2K, but you were the major factor for my purchase and now continued support for AW2K !!

bluepennylady
(addict)
11/09/06 09:42 PM

John,

Cool! I am glad I could be of help and that you have chosen to use AW2K. Now that you have selected the best Auction management software around anywhere, you really will have to get to work putting all that stuff in.

Judy/blue

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
11/10/06 07:05 AM

I'm so looking forward to having complete control over my auctions again like I have with SOLD!. Knee deep in paperwork spreadsheets etc right now and it's just driving me crazy. Have alot of big plans and finally now I can set them into action !! woo hoooo

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)
Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads