Introductions
   >> Introductions
Thread views: 7853 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

JazzzLovr
(Unregistered)
12/01/06 09:18 PM
Help! Can't evaluate AW2K!  

I just downloaded the trial version of Auction Wizard 2000 earlier today. The very first time I launched it, it said that my 60 day evaluation was already expired!?!?!?! I clicked the "Run AW2K" button and it let me in anyway. So I started setting everything up only to find that I cannot import existing listings or list queued auction lots, because it is telling me those features are disabled and my version of AW2K is "unregistered."

From what I've seen, this looks like a great program, but how am I supposed to fully evaluate it if I can't list auctions or manage the ones I've already posted? I had been using Mpire.com, but they are closing down their seller side as of next month.

I'm trying to save up for my honeymoon at the end of this month, so I was really hoping to be able to use the 60 day trial and then pay for the license once I get back from my honeymoon and have a little spare money again!

Please help!

Thanks!

Tammie

bluepennylady
(addict)
12/01/06 09:35 PM
Re: Help! Can't evaluate AW2K! new [re: JazzzLovr]  

Hi,

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding. How wonderful. May you have many wonderful years together Married life is great. We are getting ready to celebrate 32 years.

You are right, It is a great program and getting better all of the time.

You should be able to evaluate AW2000 for 60 days. Please email tech support concerning the problem. Thom will be able to correct that issue as I can't do anything for you about the licensing. Email him at info@auctionwizard2000.com

Also, if I might suggest, go ahead and register here on the Discussion board even if you are just evaluating. You don't have to give all kinds of personal information, etc. But what is does do, is set your profile up to receive email notifications if someone responds to your posts. then if you need help and post, you will be notified via email someone has come along to help you

And please, don't hesitate to ask for help. All of us have had to holler for help more than once.

Judy/blue

JazzzLovr
(stranger )
12/04/06 09:39 AM
Re: Help! Can't evaluate AW2K! new [re: bluepennylady]  

Thanks for the quick reply. I followed your advice and Thom was able to help me.

bluepennylady
(addict)
12/04/06 09:43 AM
Re: Help! Can't evaluate AW2K! new [re: JazzzLovr]  

Hi,

Excellent! I knew he could get you all fixed up in short order. He is just so good!!

Now if you need help with anything else, don't hesitate to ask. I can see you registered on the boards. That is wonderful. Now you can edit your profile and do all sorts of cool stuff on the boards too!

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads