Introductions
   >> Introductions
Thread views: 6125 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

shopalexis
(stranger )
03/28/07 09:38 AM
New to Posts, 30 days old to AW2K!!  

Hello everyone!
My name is Alexis. I started using AW2K about a month ago. I had been using Turbo Lister with Dreamweaver to build my pages of auctions and upload my pictures to my own site but it took forever! I'm a cheapskate and can't really afford the big fancy programs to list auctions and definitely didn't want to pay a monthly fee or per listing fee on top of my regular auction fees!!
Then I found AW2K.... the answer to my problems!!! This has been the greatest thing since sliced bread! I have been able to list over twice the amount of auctions that I used to in HALF the time! It's great!!! I'm even thinking of opening an ebay store since I can list so many items faster now. This is awesome!
I am unable to work outside the home right now so this has been a lifesaver program for me. I can't thank you enough for building a flat rate program that doesn't hit me up for every listing, every picture, and a monthly fee. I LOVE IT!!!! PLUS all the extras; the email is awesome - I love being able to associate each email with the item and look back to see what has been sent and what they've sent me (so cool!).
I also love the annual pricing (you don't realize you have a gold mine here!). I feel like I snuck out of the candy store with a free bag of candy! wooohooo!
Thanks again for all your hard work that has been put into this program. It's great!
Alexis

Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads