Introductions
   >> Introductions
Thread views: 7711 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

maisey
(stranger )
04/15/07 00:14 AM
Here and happy about it  

I'm new, I came upon AW2K by searching through Google for 3rd party software to use on eBay. I was a user of eBay's Seller Assistant Pro for 6 years. at 25.00 a month, well, you can figure it out how much money that was!! I kept getting periodic emails warning me that they would disconnect SA Pro and that I had to "migrate" to their new software "Blackthorne" . Well, I migrated like the Canadian geese that fly south every fall. And like some of those geese, I got hit by a very big gun. My goose was cooked - I couldn't figure out how to make that software to post (a listing properly) to save my life!
To make matters worse, I was out of business. I had never used their web based forms, I had no way to track my sales except for "my ebay" - and I was lost in the Bermuda Triangle. I even tried a software program called Spoon feeder, I figured anything with a name like that should be easy to use, evidently so easy I never got passed the first page!
I have to say that although I've only been using this for 5 days, I am sleeping at night now. I have great faith in this forum to be here when I run into glitches. Judy is a great help, and I'm sure the learning curve will decrease the more time I spend on the forum, and read through the threads that have been posted about problems people have had, I can follow directions and get through it! Thanks for the forum help and support
Maisey = sleeping at night in Massachusetts!
eBay user id = CKSL

bluepennylady
(old hand)
04/15/07 02:46 AM
Re: Here and happy about it new [re: maisey]  

Maisey,

Welcome, Welcome,Welcome! Thanks for joining us and introducing yourself. So glad to have you.

If you need help, just feel free to ask. All of us have been on that learning curve. Nothing like a good night's sleep is there!

Judy/blue

AquilaStamps
(enthusiast)
04/15/07 07:44 AM
Re: Here and happy about it new [re: maisey]  

Maisey:
Glad to see you here! I am really happy that it wasn't a fatal shot to your goose. You have found a good home for all of your eBay management. I have used AW2K for several years and wouldn't be without it. Also as you have said the people here are just great and Judy is one of the most helpful people around.

This software makes all others almost useless. It takes a bit to set it up but with some time and help and the help file it gets done. Don't worry about the learning curve - it goes pretty quickly and before long you will be a pro. From there on your life is a lot easier. I bet it is so much better sleeping at night! Once again, Welcome.

Garry

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads