Introductions
   >> Introductions
Thread views: 28611 *Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
cowsncorn
(stranger )
04/30/07 08:10 AM
registration code  

Hello! I look forward to using this forum and meeting some nice folks!

I'm only a casual seller, but really like this program. I used the entire 60 day free trial, but still have a couple of questions.

My biggest question- I assumed that the registration process was pretty much automated (I know, I know) :) and that I'd get my registration code immediately after paying the yearly fee with my credit card.

Anyone have anyidea how long it will take to get my email code to officially register? LOL!!

I do want to get a few listings going, my own fault for waiting til the last minute. I paid last night.

Glad to be here and thanks in advance!

bluepennylady
(old hand)
04/30/07 08:13 AM
Re: registration code new [re: cowsncorn]  

HI,

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!

Depending on your time zone. The codes are sent from Arizona, and since they are not on daylight savings time, right now it is only 8:00 am there. Usually the registration codes are sent out first thing in the mornings after tech support gets to work and gets everything going.

Judy/blue

cowsncorn
(stranger )
04/30/07 08:17 AM

OK- Are there ghosts here? Or faeries or something? Less than 2 minutes flat after posting this question.....my code arrived in my email! Wow! I'm impressed!

If this was just a co-inkydink, it's a darned nice one and will likely generate a pavlovian response....I do have a couple more questions! LOL!!

bluepennylady
(old hand)
04/30/07 08:20 AM

Hi,

Well, I am the "ghost" on the boards. Hence, the response on the board. The code, that is just tech. He is just good!

Ask away. What can I help you with???

Judy/blue

cowsncorn
(stranger )
05/04/07 08:16 AM
Re: registration code new [re: bluepennylady]  

OK First question....

I can't get to the help files!
Error message says cannot open file: mk:@MSITStore:I:\AW2000\AW2000.chm

" I " is my hard drive designation....any ideas?

Thought I'd look there for some answers first before buggin ya a lot! LOL!

Thanks!

bluepennylady
(old hand)
05/04/07 08:25 AM

HI,

Did you install the entire AW2000 in the default C drive directory? Or did you install all the program in the "I" drive?

And don't worry about asking questions. All of us have asked three jillion questions.

Judy/blue

cowsncorn
(stranger )
05/04/07 08:43 AM

" I " is my dafault drive.....for some reason, when new HD was installed, the floppy, 2 cd drives and each slot in my USB card reader (for pix) were lettered ahead of new hard drive.

It looks like AW2000 is installed to my desktop! Weird. Not sure how I accomplished that!

Lynn
(some days I'm the cow, some days I'm the corn....)

bluepennylady
(old hand)
05/04/07 08:57 AM

Lynn,

You say you have AW2000 installed on your desktop. Or do you have the AW2000 shortcut icon on your desktop?

You were using the program previously so will AW2000 open now and all the data is there? It is just the help files that are AWOL?

Judy/blue

cowsncorn
(stranger )
05/04/07 09:12 AM

I know this seems goofy...but I have a shortcut on my desktop.

Looking at the drive, there's a file for AW2000. But even if I click on the help files directly from that folder, I get the error message.

The help button in the toolbar in the prog does absolutely nada.

So I guess just the help files are AWOL. Everything else that I've tried to use seems to work fine so far...didnt play too much during the trial.

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
05/04/07 09:14 AM

Please contact technical support at info@auctionwizard2000.com

-- The Auction Wizard Team

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads