Introductions
   >> Introductions
Thread views: 8710 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

barnfinder
(stranger )
07/24/07 07:21 PM
Hi, Everybody!!  

Hello, gang!

I'm Henry, and I'm working my way through the trial period with AW2K. And I like it. Much more versatile than eBay's old Seller's Assistant Basic, and as opposed to their new Blackthorne, this software actually works! This is going to save me an enormous amount of time, not just with my eBay auctions, but with my local sales efforts as well.

Of course, I have some questions. So without further ado, I'll wander on over to the email forum and ask my first one.

bluepennylady
(veteran)
07/24/07 07:37 PM
Re: Hi, Everybody!! new [re: barnfinder]  

Hi, Henry!!

Certainly glad to meet you. Welcome, welcome, welcome. And just ask away. I'll wander over to email and see if I can help

Judy/blue

AquilaStamps
(enthusiast)
07/25/07 05:15 AM

Hi Henry:
Welcome to AW2K. Sounds as if you're already finding out how helpful and useful the program really is. It has so many features that it may take you a few days to discover them. But when you do you'll find that there is a fairly easy way to do any type of auction management. So once again welcome, and hope to see you around here now and then.

Garry

moonstruck22
(journeyman)
07/25/07 08:08 PM

Hey Henry,

Welcome, I too am sure you will begin to really appreciate this program, dig in and enjoy. Questions just ask, someone here will be able to guide you through it. We have all been there!

Marty

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads