Introductions
   >> Introductions
Thread views: 24997 *View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Constance
(stranger )
09/11/07 12:58 PM
Selling info products on eBay using aweber and DLGuard  

I have had Auction Wizard less than a year and have not really used it since I stopped selling on eBay. I am now heading back to selling on eBay and will be selling information products for downloading. I plan on using DLGuard to secure the download links and would like to use aweber for list building.

Can anyone shed some light on compatibility of Auction Wizard with DLGuard and aweber?

Thanks in advance for your help

Constance Williams
Keepsakes Now and Forever

bluepennylady
(Pooh-Bah)
09/11/07 01:17 PM
Re: Selling info products on eBay using aweber and DLGuard new [re: Constance]  

HI,

Welcome back!! Good to have you aboard again.

I am not real familiar with DLGuard or aweber. But isn't DLGuard a method of payment securing for digital download links?

Isn't aweber email related? Or do they now offer a Listing tool as well?

As far as DLGuard, it is my understanding, (correct me if I am wrong) that the DLGuard is something you use on your website links to protect them from sharing, etc. Just to be sure you get paid for each download, correct? If so, then that should not have any affect on AW2K. As soon as the buyer pays, you send the link which is on your own website.

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/bluepennylady?refid=store

Constance
(stranger )
09/11/07 01:42 PM
Re: Selling info products on eBay using aweber and DLGuard new [re: bluepennylady]  

Thanks for replying. I think I might not have been as clear in my questions as I thought. I have not used an autoresponder before so some of this is new to me. I always seem to overly study things. So forgive me if I am not sure what I am asking.

My thought process is this:
AW lists my auction or eBay store item.

Product is purchased via Paypal.

The buyer receives a link to download the product.

This link is actually an html document from my site that is going to serve two purposes provide a secure download from DLguard and a request to join email list that is sent to aweber.

I think my question now is -- do emails from AW automaticaly go out at the end of an auction or can I possibly control when and if they are sent out?

Am I confusing myself or is it best to just given one a try to see how it goes.

Constance Williams

bluepennylady
(Pooh-Bah)
09/11/07 01:48 PM

HI,

Gotcha ya. I understand. No worries.

You have complete control over what emails are sent from AW2000 as well as when they are sent. You can edit your email templates to include the download link or any other information you wish to include. And you should edit the email templates. They are generic by nature.

Does that help?

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!

Constance
(stranger )
09/11/07 02:05 PM
Re: Selling info products on eBay using aweber and DLGuard new [re: bluepennylady]  

It sure does. Thanks again for your quick response.

Constance Williams

bluepennylady
(Pooh-Bah)
09/11/07 02:12 PM

Constance,

You are sure welcome.

Good luck with getting everything up and running. Don't hesitate to ask for help. Someone will be happy to help!

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!

MarieMadsen
(stranger )
04/30/17 02:48 AM

This DLguard is sure new to me. It has been ages since I last tried logging in to my ebay account. Since I've learned a few tricks on how to make money on ebay , i think I might come back. I dont wanna register from scratch. So what is this new thing DLguard?

*View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads