General
   >> Inventory Items
Thread views: 7554 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Zontar
(stranger )
04/13/02 10:18 AM
Bug : Inventory Items won't uncommit  

In learning how to work AW2K, I created an inventory item, selected the stock checkbox, and entered a number (1) in Qty in Stock. I then used the New Auction Lot feature, which created a lot for an existing Auction Profile. My Qty. Committed field changed to 1 and Qty. Available changed to 0, all as expected.

Checking out that lot, I decided the inventory template needed some basic changes. I deleted that lot and returned to my inventory. The quantity committed had remained unchanged and said that I had 1 item committed and 0 items in stock. I now cannot delete that inventory item, because it says I have committed quantities. I have deleted all the auction lot's associated with it, but whenever I do, the inventory item does not reflect this.

I have rebuilt the database, but no results. What can I do?

TIA, Zontar

alsorts
(stranger )
04/13/02 06:13 PM
Re: Bug : Inventory Items won't uncommit new [re: Zontar]  

Hi Zontar,

Here is an excerpt from the help files:

In reply to:

There is a utility program that can correct this problem. Here are instructions for installing and running this utility:

1. Restart your computer and run ScanDisk (Start | Programs | Accessories | System Tools | ScanDisk) to check your hard drive for errors.

2. Rebuild your Auction Wizard 2000 database (Start | Programs | Auction Wizard 2000 | Rebuild Database). If the database does not rebuild successfully, then contact technical support before proceeding.

3. Download the installer for the "Resync Database" utility from this URL:

http://www.auctionwizard2000.com/updates/DbResyncSetup.exe

4. Run the installer (DbResyncSetup.exe).

5. When the installation completes, run the "Resync Database" utility (Start | Programs | Auction Wizard 2000 | Resync Database).

This should take care of the commited inventory item.

Bob

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads